Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello new jersey

He is just careful, a lot of people on his Force ahve been fired. He is a Criminal Justice Major, so if he were to get fired, his whole life is shit. But if he were to play football again or if he needed some extra strength and he did a few cycles, I wouldn't get mad. I don't think there is anything wrong with it some people just take it to the extreme (even I did some once before), they are a tool to help not make a habit of or abuse...............

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello friends i'm back and ready for the shore

just got back from the tanning salon, the girls working there were flirting with me but i could not do the same because i was with my girl and she hates when i flirt back and then when she sticks the needles up my ass she does it hard and fucks it up, sorry for the f word my bad

do you guys no i have a black iroc-z w/t-topps and a braw/

i can't wait to cruise down the parkway this friday heading down the shore blasting my new mix jp 45 min remix of appreciatte me vs stranger in my house remix. can't wait to see my old friends at tempts in the bathroom

had a great day at the gym worked out neck and forarms, did i tell you guys about my blk iroc-z w/t-topps and braw? anyways heading back to the gym for round 2 but making a cruise by the old high school w' the topps down blasting my new remix of in your eyes, the softball team is getting done with practice and they tink i'm a stud and my girl won't be around to get pissed at me. hope to see you guys soon and look for me at tempts, i'll be the one with my shirt off

your friend

juiceboy