Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Electric Friday this March 15 2k2...

wildmiami

"Itz all about the muzik!" I want you guys to come. Just pm me with you plus how many you are coming with and you'll be on the list that is open until 1am that night. You'll get a confirmation from me after you pm me.

Electric Sound Production (E.S.P.) will be having another electric night this Friday the 15th. Doors open at 11pm. We're going to have Dj's RubenS (www.djrubens.com) and also DjTLive spinning all types of House music (deep, prog. etc.) along with Electro breaks and some tribal. We've also added DJ Groove to bring Hip Hop to the patio due to some feedback from the last ESP event. Also we're looking to make it a very social night with some good muzik and an "all about the scene" crowd. Come join us this week and have a ball. Ask for me, Ian, and I'll introduce you to my crew.

Free parking, drinks under $10

Check out the company site for more details....www.electricsoundz.com :cool::)

Thanks to all of you who made it to the party. It was bigger, better, and more than the last. Very good turnout at the beginning but it seems that the location had two negative effects (location and name) and that's why it wasn't where we wanted it as far as turnout. I'm going to be taking a break and just managing RubenS. for now, but expect to see Electric Sound Production back in May. Peace.