Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brains or Brawn?

marcid21

WHich is more important...the inside layers or the outside shell??

I met this guy a couple weeks ago, and he seems completely awesome...I mean...we don't have everything in common...but he's seems really smart, and down to earth....and we do share a few common interests.....but he isn't what I'd normally consider my "type". I'm so willing to give it a shot though...cause his personality just says it all... and I think it's so worth the risk..but I was wondering about you guys....

Brains or Brawn?:blank::confused::blank:

i never thought too much about my ex-girlfriend, i didn't think she was hot, but i never thougt she was ugly either. she was really sweet and had a good personality, the more i got to know her, the more attractive she became. i had a good relationship with her. even though i don't talk to her anymore, i do hope she's doing fine.

so take my example, if you get along with the person, that goes alot farther than just looks. you may even become attracted to them.

yeah, i would love to date a britanny spears, but if she doesn't have the brains, then what is there after the sex?

Bottom Line Brains... when was the last time you paid your bills with triceps? or sent your kids through college with abs? dont get me wrong both are quite important however if forced to choose one... id go with brains over looks... (unless were talking some hideous looks)

Originally posted by marcid21

I met this guy a couple weeks ago, and he seems completely awesome...I mean...we don't have everything in common...but he's seems really smart, and down to earth....and we do share a few common interests.....but he isn't what I'd normally consider my "type". I'm so willing to give it a shot though...cause his personality just says it all... and I think it's so worth the risk..but I was wondering about you guys....

I was in a similar situation as you a while ago. I decided to go for it, though, and this Friday marks the 6 month anniversary of the best relationship I've ever had. Better than I could have imagined.

Go for it. Worry about weither or not it'll work out after it either does or doesn't work out. Why preemptively decide it's not going to be worth it?

:::stilllookingformysocks:::

marcid21 is proof of brains vs brawn..dude she was with must've been brainy cuz he hid her socks so she couldn't leave...dats smartz..better probability for round 2 if she is present.

I agree with brainz iz better for if they desire brawn they are smart enough to figure out how to get it done..not to mention all the nerds that came up with those supplements...

There's no smart pills out there, but tons of brawn pills, shakes, etc....

-self-professed psuedo-nerd in transition to cooldom.

:idea:

Originally posted by wahoo

:::stilllookingformysocks:::

marcid21 is proof of brains vs brawn..dude she was with must've been brainy cuz he hid her socks so she couldn't leave...dats smartz..better probability for round 2 if she is present.

I agree with brainz iz better for if they desire brawn they are smart enough to figure out how to get it done..not to mention all the nerds that came up with those supplements...

There's no smart pills out there, but tons of brawn pills, shakes, etc....

-self-professed psuedo-nerd in transition to cooldom.

:idea:

Umm....what he said...:worry:

Go with the brains, you'll be happier....brawn is for the mentally challenged.....;)

Originally posted by deepak1977

i never thought too much about my ex-girlfriend, i didn't think she was hot, but i never thougt she was ugly either. she was really sweet and had a good personality, the more i got to know her, the more attractive she became. i had a good relationship with her. even though i don't talk to her anymore, i do hope she's doing fine.

so take my example, if you get along with the person, that goes alot farther than just looks. you may even become attracted to them.

yeah, i would love to date a britanny spears, but if she doesn't have the brains, then what is there after the sex?

Sounds exactly the situation i had with my ex. In fact, i find myself more attracted to girls who are about 7 on the 1-10 scale, so i guess for me its brains over brawn any time.

LOOKS ARE SO GOOD TO HAVE.............AND WHEN ...THEY HAVE A FREAKEN HELL ASS NICE BOD......AND SHT..........I AM FREAKEN HAPPY .........BUT IF YOU WANT A RELASHANSHIP........THEN YOU DEFITNITLY LOOK FOR THE BRAINS AND OFCOURSE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION........ YOU NEED A SMART INDIVIDUAL .....IF YOU WANT YOUR RELASHANSHIP TO LAST.....! :cool:\ :D

is this the man we discussed the other week?? if so ......i thought u were gonna try it..i also did not read the whole thread ...too many posts....misk has add.....so i dunno........u know how i feel about looks...lol.......