Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever seen celebrities in a club...

romy20

SETTING: My last night at Twilo, sometime in May when it was about to close

Time: about 5am

Scene: I was on my way out, after getting blasted away by junior vasquez, rolling my "ars" off and high as a mofo :smoke:

I just had 2 shotties from some guys in drag, and on my way out, i saw ANDY DICK, the loonatic who has been in and out of drug rehab.

I KNOW we made eye contact, and he looked at me and went like this:eek: . Then his reaction made me do :eek:

That was some night :cool:

I also saw Eminem back in '96 @ Carbon, I was chillin in the dressin room with the tranzies doin bumps and he walked in looked around and walked out...when I came outta my hole, there were Slim Shady stickers all over the back hallway walls...

I've seen Damon Wayans at Drais in Vegas. He was surrounded by 5 strippers who were literally climbing all over him. I thought there was a jungle gym in the club. They were hanging upside down, horizintally, and vertically on him. :eek:

Originally posted by klohe

I also saw Eminem back in '96 @ Carbon, I was chillin in the dressin room with the tranzies doin bumps and he walked in looked around and walked out...when I came outta my hole, there were Slim Shady stickers all over the back hallway walls...

holy shit i was there that day:eek: was it Valentines Day??

Piro8- my boy has a picture of Damon Waynes all fucked up on sumptin (i think pills) on a couch wit his eyes closed

:( when i use to push shit i got caught wit salt... from salt-n-peppa in exit. thank god she got caught cause they let me bounce. But Salt was goin crazy, she was screamin do you know who i am blah blah.

and the first day exit ever opened p-diddy and j-lo were there. another time jay-z and wayans brothers

-Ive danced with Jared Leto (Blonde guy from Fight CLub,TV show My So called Life...and more) He is SHORT!!!

-I went to Twilo with one of the Backstreet Boys b4 he was a Backstreet Boy....Brian...shhhhhhhhhhh!!! Dont tell :laugh:

-My friend saw Christy Turlington at "SOUL KITCHEN" years back High on Junk...Fell down a complete flight of stairs...:eek: she also saw Leonardo Dicaprio completely stoned at the same place talking all Ghetto...hehehehe

-I saw Liza Minelli at the Carl COX party on March 2nd...

I think thats it...cant remember any more...

Originally posted by klohe

I can't remember, it was too long ago....

i think it had to be cause i use to go to Carbon a lot and i remember when eminem was there and preformed... Was there red and white stickers everywhere that said "Hello my name is Slim Shady"

Originally posted by origskeemr

i think it had to be cause i use to go to Carbon a lot and i remember when eminem was there and preformed... Was there red and white stickers everywhere that said "Hello my name is Slim Shady"

he didn't perform the night I saw him, it was before his Cd came out and blew up...

Originally posted by bobross

ooooh.. whatd u guys do after twilo, hmmm??

i was seeing him for a few weeks...we didnt do nothing after Twilo...I went home....i was 18 at that time...we just kissed thats it...he was very into himself...too vain for my taste...and I know a BIG secret about him that could probally kill his reputation...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i was seeing him for a few weeks...we didnt do nothing after Twilo...I went home....i was 18 at that time...we just kissed thats it...he was very into himself...too vain for my taste...and I know a BIG secret about him that could probally kill his reputation...

C"MON GLOW>... SPLUUUUUUUUUUURGE

:D :D :D

PLLLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEE!!!! WE WON'T TELL!!!!

hmmmm...i have to think about it...i kinda feel bad....

it's ok Despina...we won't think any less of you if you don't...

*cough*but*ahem*it'd*gag*be*wheeze*really*cough*fun*ahem*if*gag*you*wheeze*did*cough*