Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever seen celebrities in a club...

romy20

SWITCHING BACK TO THE TOPIC, I WAS RECENTLY HANGING OUT W/ PLAYBOY MODELS AT CLUB LA VILLA IN PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA THIS PAST WEEK.

LET ME TELL U THEY R EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON. HEATHER, MISS APRIL, WAS THERE (SHE IS VERY SMALL). WAS CHILLIN W/ CYBER GIRL OF THE MONTH, TOO. THERE WERE 4 OTHER GIRLS THAT WERE THE NEWBIES OF PLAYBOY. I THINK THEY SAID THEY WILL BE IN NEXT MONTHS ISSUE. I MET TWO OF THEM PATRICIA(BRAZILIAN)& YVETTE(1/2CUBAN-1/2PUERTO RICAN). THE OTHER TWO WERE ASLEEP IN A BED WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE BUT SHORTLY AFTER, THEY WERE WOKEN UP AND LEFT THE CLUB.

THOSE PLAYBOY GIRLS WERE REALLY NICE, WHICH WAS A GOOD SUPRISE B/C MOST HOT GIRLS R STUCK UP.

ANYWAY, THAT WAS A NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET.:)

Originally posted by xpander

it's ok Despina...we won't think any less of you if you don't...

*cough*but*ahem*it'd*gag*be*wheeze*really*cough*fun*ahem*if*gag*you*wheeze*did*cough*

hmmmm...ok....first ill tell you something minor...

-Brian is not his real name....its David...He lived in Brooklyn for a short amount of time (D.U.M.B.O) in a beautiful huge LOFT apartment...he was modeling at the time.... he did ads for Emporio Armani and underwear ads fo CK...

years back, he was also suppossed to in the group "MENUDO" but then dropped out... hahahaha

...Ill tell you guys more...it get pretty juicey....

• 11 months later...

maybe its just me...i dont go out as much as i used to but ..i think almost everytime im in a club..there a celeb there ...i was kinda suprised there wasnt more stories..just seems like a normal thing to me..im more suprised if i dont see a famous person when im out

ok lets see here.....in carusos last year all the sopranos came in alot. we hung out with jackie jr (jay cerbone) and his friends from westchester county came many times. a friend of mine hooked up with him ....even though hes currently engaged and moved to california.

jason arnot who used to play for the devils, and all the devils including martin broduer etc came into carusos. all of the cocktial waitresses and i were hanging out with them all night(and they didnt even tip) anyway they came to joeys with us after carusos and jason arnot tried to kiss me. hes such a loser we all went in his suburban with him and he and other nj devils started opening bush beers and rocking out to heavy metal.

i met tyson beckford at spa last year. he was cool.

I saw Britney Spears in Lot61 over the summer on a Thursday night. She looked AMAZING....drinking and smoking like an fiend. Every time I looked at her she was lighting up another Newport. She looked awesome and she was dancing on her booth with some friends....she had massive security so you couldnt even get near her.

After she left, me and my friend went over to the guy cleaning off the table and we asked if we could have her water bottle and empty cigarette case....LOL!!!

Also seen Dean Winters from OZ out a couple of times....he acutally remembered me when I saw him a second time.....I LOVE HIM!!!!!

You can tell shes a real bitch though...that she knew she was better than everyone else.

Yeah how much does that suck!

I actually worked there for a while this winter...never once was there a famous person when I was there....last week there was a whole shitload and I wasnt there! OH WELL!

i've seen a million of celebs in clubs and talk a few but the best time i had was when i met and danced with left eye of tlc *r.i.p.*

it was cool as hell because she came out 2 the floor no bouncer at all, she came and danced with me twice...haha i guess she like the way shaked my ass:D

then the next person was pink... she gave me and my friend a shout out in the crowd because we were yelling shit out loud, nothing bad but just javing fun with her on stage. lol... that was a good night. the best part was i saw her at the end of the night face 2 face before she went on her tour bus....

she was real cool and down 2 earth, and she had a nice toned out body at that time...not 2 sure about that now

I saw N'SYNC at Exit once and we were in the V.I.P of FLOAT when Marc Anthony was there with the Puerto Rican Actor from NYPD Blue.......

Marc Ant - looked Messed up as hell, either that or he wsa trying to keep him head down not to be recognized and .........

N'YSNC was having fun at Exit, my friend said that one was def. gay..............

I saw Andy Dick at Twilo once. It was just when i was leaving, but i swear we made eye contact, and he looked at me intensly. Prolly cuz i was trashed :laugh::eek:

I also saw the drummer of HOotie and the Blowfish last week at the bar next to Turtle Bay.