Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for guys...really think about this one

bkissa

mmhh that is a really interesting question. The funny thing is though (and please tell me if I'm wrong here)...but when we talk about girl-guy-girl 3-some, everyone always assumes that the girls get frisky with eachother.

When we talk about guy-girl-guy 3-some...I don't think anyone "expects" the guys to get all lovey-dovey with eachother....so why would that than be so much of a deal (I mean come on... what about two family members having sex with the same person,not at the same time though....isn't that kind of similar deal ):confused:

i dont see it as such a big deal... itd be like 2 brothers gettin it on with the same girl... doesnt mean they have to even look at each other...... u know? its kinda weird, but when theres no touching going on btwn the guys, i see nothing wrong with it.

Originally posted by tastyt

GROSS! :vomit2: I wouldn't have a threesome with, say, a female cousin, even if we weren't expected to touch each other.

It might not be outright incest... but it's close enough for me... :puke:

wow D...what happened we finally hit a point here...I haven't seen so many :vomit2::puke: from you in one single thread....lol

j/k...anyway, I have to agree with Linabina though...isn't it quite the same as two family members having a sexual relationship with the same person and would that make you feel different???

yea i agree.... think about it... if u and ur sister were out one night and decided to take one guy home... lol... whats wrong with that? its all in good fun lol and u would only touch the guy ... not each other... idk i dont see it as like.. sharing a bf or incest... :confused:

Originally posted by flying_high

wow D...what happened we finally hit a point here...I haven't seen so many :vomit2::puke: from you in one single thread....lol

j/k...anyway, I have to agree with Linabina though...isn't it quite the same as two family members having a sexual relationship with the same person and would that make you feel different???

:vomit3:

I just wanted to add the third vomit smiley, lol

Well, what exactly do you mean by that? I think it's one thing, if someone dated one person and then dates one of their relatives at a later point in time.

But if the person was dating both at once, or one behind the other's back or something like that, that I think is pretty gross.

I just find any thought of sex with or in close proximity to relatives disturbing.

Originally posted by linabina

yea i agree.... think about it... if u and ur sister were out one night and decided to take one guy home... lol... whats wrong with that? its all in good fun lol and u would only touch the guy ... not each other... idk i dont see it as like.. sharing a bf or incest... :confused:

Yuck. :yuck: I'm an only child; do you think I would feel differently if I had a sister? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yuck. :yuck: I'm an only child; do you think I would feel differently if I had a sister? :confused:

Only if she were hot...:laugh:

Well D...I think I rather referred to the "sexing" behind the back thing ;)

Anyway, this statement now will be open for attacks but hey, what else is new...:D

I rather thought about all those movies (and hence an image I've got...e.g. Woody Allan) about one woman having sex with her sister's husband (which btw...always puzzles me)...isn't that kind of the same as two girls having sex with the same guy???? Which on the other hand brings me back to my original statement of making it a different point in 3-somes between two girls vs. two guys plus partner as no one expects the guys to really go at eachother.....

Originally posted by flying_high

Only if she were hot...:laugh:

Well D...I think I rather referred to the "sexing" behind the back thing ;)

Anyway, this statement now will be open for attacks but hey, what else is new...:D

I rather thought about all those movies (and hence an image I've got...e.g. Woody Allan) about one woman having sex with her sister's husband (which btw...always puzzles me)...isn't that kind of the same as two girls having sex with the same guy???? Which on the other hand brings me back to my original statement of making it a different point in 3-somes between two girls vs. two guys plus partner as no one expects the guys to really go at eachother.....

Leave it to Woody Allen... he was sleeping with his 16 y.o. stepdaughter after all! :tongue:

Well, I sort of see your point... but still I think both scenarios just ain't right... one (the threesome) because relatives shouldn't imo be sexual that close to each other... the other because it's cheating for one; compounded by the fact that it's the worst possible person you could find to cheat with.

Uggh. It all just leaves a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended). Even trying to imagine myself sandwiched in between two gorgeous brothers- or sisters for that matter- no, can't picture it.

i dont see it as such a big deal... itd be like 2 brothers gettin it on with the same girl... doesnt mean they have to even look at each other...... u know? its kinda weird, but when theres no touching going on btwn the guys, i see nothing wrong with it.

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG!!! how could u ever do anytihng sexual with a family member even in the same room? thats sooooo nasty. omg, wut is wrong with u? :yuck::puke:that's just wrong!!! i knew u were too *close* with ur family :tongue:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG!!! how could u ever do anytihng sexual with a family member even in the same room? thats sooooo nasty. omg, wut is wrong with u? :yuck::puke: that's just wrong!!! i knew u were too *close* with ur family :tongue:

:laugh: ...it's always funny how everyone immediately assumes that, if you argue a certain point (or 'play the devil's advocate')...your "of course" are so totally into that idea...funny

Anyway D... I totally SEE YOUR POINT and believe me the taste the idea leaves in my mouth isn't too attractive either.... good discussion though :)

yeah I agree, I mean if they're not touching eachother whats the big deal.

Originally posted by romy20

yeah I agree, I mean if they're not touching eachother whats the big deal.

my thoughts exactly...... but some people just arent into it... which is totally cool.... and like flyinghigh said....... just b/c we argue a certain point, doesnt mean we necessarily ARE into the idea.... but i guess its all a matter of how openmindedly sexual u are... but at the same time.. someone as sexual as tastyt gets grossed out at that... so idk... i guess everyones different..... but whatever though. no big deal in my eyes.