Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Justin And Britney...

dgmodel

Originally posted by blazinhot

Thats true apparantly, Justin is all mine! j/k. She's not having much luck - first the break up then the buckets of piss dumped on her in a shoot. hehehehe

hahahaa....what?:eek:

I thought all that justin and britney stuff was just babble....it's really true?:confused:

Originally posted by marcid21

hahahaa....what?:eek:

I thought all that justin and britney stuff was just babble....it's really true?:confused:

Alright,, I'm feeling like a little 12 yeasr old writing this stuff but since you wanted to know:

"Pop queen Britney Spears fled for cover after having urine thrown at her as she filmed a TV ad.

The star was bombed with buckets of urine by angry neighbours as she sang on location in the early hours of the morning, according to the News of the World.

Residents staged their protest at around 4am in downtown Los Angeles, hurling bucket-loads at the 21-year-old singer as she performed in the street below.

Fled for cover

The star fled for cover in a nearby trailer and filming was abandoned shortly afterwards, the paper reports.

One resident reportedly said: "Sure, I opened the window and yelled shut-up - but I would never have done such a vile thing."

But the resident added: "We kept hearing the same song over and over but what made it worse were two 100ft spotlights. They lit up our apartment like it was daytime.

Started screaming

"Lots of people in the block opened their windows and started screaming at her.

"Britney certainly didn't deserve the bucket treatment. She's a brilliant singer ... but perhaps not when you're trying to get to sleep". "

======================

And also:

Britney denies split

Millions of male hearts break again

Britney Spears has denied that her relationship with Justin Timberlake is at an end. ‘We’re not splitting up,’ she told MTV in an interview. It was reported that Britney and Justin had separated because of the huge media pressure on them. Some said that the speculation about their love life was too much, and some reports claimed that the fact that their schedules force them to spend more and more time apart had been problematic.

FIRST of all........... :woah: justin and britney broke up?!?!?!?!?! wtffffffffffffffffff?!? I KNEW IT! HE LOVES ME HE REALLY REALLY LOVES ME LOL juuuuust kidding..... hehehehe... anyways...... ummm as much as i love britney... shes a "brilliant singer" :confused: even i cant agree with this. :tongue:

Originally posted by rachel1997

No they DID NOT BREAK Up.... it was on the news last night... it was just a hoax to promote their new movie/album/tour whatever they have going....

:mad:

dammit.... lol.... its ok though... im still goin to nsync's concert in april whether they break up or not lol