Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Revolution In MP3 Mixing, Using a turntable. You Got to See it to believe it

ronalds

u can also see it on stanton's site : http://www.stantonmagnetics.com

or here

http://www.stantonmagnetics.com/final_scratch/start.asp

u can use ur hard drive as ur record crate.....very intrested on how it will turn out.....Technology is amazing....probally won't be the end of the coventional way....but maybe the end of CD turn tables.......if it does all it says....:)

I think i posted about this 2 months ago. I have actually used it and it is as close to vinyl as i have ever used. The problem is that if you use a laptop with a processor speed under 650 you will have a very slight delay. But stanton is way ahead on this and for only $500 how can you go wrong???

Originally posted by pangelid

so this system will be released in may? and the suggested price is 700? or am I wrong?

When i spoke to the stanton rep they really werent sure of the price but he indicated to me that it would be around $500. That was about 2 months ago. The system that i used it with was with a sony vio laptop with a 1 gig processor and a 20 gig hard drive. That worked great. It was when we switched the laptop to one with a 650 processor that i had the delay. This product is amazing. It will change how we DJ in the furture. Can you imagine carring all your stuff to a gig on your hard drive???unreal!!!