Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Burn Out?

malanee

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Yeah, I know. You can do it anywhere you want!!!

J/K, I wouldn't allow anybody to shoot up anything in my place. Cept Elmo, that little 5hit is always sneakin that stuff in his backpack, He had the basement bathroom all to himself for 4 hours. I don't know what was going on, but when he came out, his fur was all nappy and he was missing his nose.

We'll have to have you over sometime, Shady. You can stop by tonight if you want. I'll be trying to figure out how to put some Ikea furniture together. Not usually difficult, but this week is an exception.

Well, if Elmo went into the bathroom with Oscar the Grouch, I can tell you exactly what happened. Fucking bum lives in a trashcan and corrupts all the little muppets! :mad:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, if Elmo went into the bathroom with Oscar the Grouch, I can tell you exactly what happened. Fucking bum lives in a trashcan and corrupts all the little muppets! :mad:

he would like it----> Muppets_-_Cookie_Monster_2.gif

Originally posted by malanee

Have you experienced it? What did you do? How long did it last? Do you see a time in the future when you will no longer club?

Well over the past six years...I have my moments where I go hard core for 6 months lay low for 2 or 3 months just giong to like bars or lounges...

but as of lately the past 6 months...travelling hardcore and going to parties is more like a job that i have fun at...i have to seperate the two sometimes for the most part..meaning the festivities, drinking and having a good time and chilling

I dont think I will be clubbing hardcore like this all my life...but im still going to go out.. my rents did until they were like 40 not to clubs that i go to..but dancing and shit...but now they go to like plays and works of arts, which i dont mind at this age now...some of you all know i have been a trooper with staying up over 24 hours at a time then travelling with some of you all to NYC haaha...its really not good..take care of yourself in the process ...get sleep after a long weekend...plan it out...eat good too!! i think you should take at least 2 full weeks to rejuvenate your mind and body..just go to a club if you HAVE to go out to listen to the music dont get fawked up...then you wont be as mentally and physically burned out...and you wont wanna stay out till 8 am the next morning!

I have gotten mad sick doing the hardcore stuff and its taken my body longer (a month) ,when instead of staying in like i know i should but instead i was going back out the following weekend ..

just be smart! enjoy life but dont die in the process!!

okay peash!!:)

CD

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Mercy is for wusses. :D

Aw, CRAP!!!! I just checked my calendar for next week, and I have an all-day meeting on Thursday! Damn, that means I have to come into work after the pre-WMC party. :( And that means I have to sit through an all-day meeting tired off my ass. :mad:

Karma bus drives in circles! And Shady just got hit! :laugh:

Schmack Talker!

Sometimes get burnt out from the clubs, but never the music.

I can listen to my progressive trance and tech-house in the morning and basically anytime!

I was up in NYC this weekend and even though they have cheesy radio stations up there, at least they play some dance music. I can't tell you the last time I've listened to a radio station in DC...they suck!