Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Magilicuti & Glowgrlnyc ... New Moderators...

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, now, I have been a member of clubplanet for almost 2 years. In these 2 years, I have NEVER EVER started any kind of drama, OR talked bad about ANYONE! AT ALL!

Yes, I do admit that there was a comment made somewhere and yes I laughed and also made a comment.

But I mean (and Im not gonna say a name cause they know who Im talking about) you and I have talked what like once? And that was a few days ago about a certain topic that was posted.

When you said "people that talk shit about our family here get the boot!" you made it sound like I was saying all this bad stuff about all the people on clubplanet, which I totally did not do or have EVER done.

I mean in the past there have been people who have made comments about me, but did I make such a big deal about it? no

Did I go running and tell someone about how someone was saying stuff about me? no

I was just like whatever.

I mean we see people talking bad about other people on clubplanet all the time!!! And what happens? Nothing

But Im gonna stop right now cause this is being taken toooo seriously.

oh and btw why were smokesum and avalondon taken off?

Well, have a nice day:D

No you talked shit about me and I work here. Clubplanets Staff is a family, that is where that comment stemed from. As I have said before if you want to wreck on someone for being a creep or a asshole that is fine but to make comments RUDE AS HELL COMMENTS about people physical being is just FUCKED UP. And people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Intellectual arguments about subjects are always welcome. But when people go beyond that and project complete stupidity and talk about people the way you did without regard is crap. I hope you have the nerve to say to peoples faces what you say online cause if not you will be not only a hypocrit but a complete jackass aswell. You are no better than the people that made comments about you physically if any were made. And those people would be dealt with in the same manner. We do not condone that here what so ever. We try to move such things because they are completely uncalled for. Now hopefully if you have anything especially comments like that to make about me or anyone you will say it to there face. What goes around comes around and it will come back to you.