Clubplanet Nightlife Community

headcount for CP meetup at WMC

chynado11

Clubplanet is in the process of formulating a meet up in Miami. If you are up for this and have some restaurant ideas...Post it..Think about $, location, quality of food etc..

Say yay or nay in this post..Even if you arent going if you know the Miami area pretty well..still put your input

Thanks

CD:)

I'm down for that! I have no clue where would be a good spot, though. A1Wave and I always hit this Cuban restaurant right on the strip that has good food for not too horrendous of a price. It's on like 7th and Ocean Drive or something.

Originally posted by chynado11

ok great!! There was also mention that maybe we could do advance reservations and then everyone pay like a set price for everything...that sounds even better right? :)

CD

werd..maybe a local KFC or Mickey D's would be money...well you get my drift, somewhere thats not expensive.

most resturaunts are quite expensive in south beach, besides spend your money on drinking and other fine condiments. i'll be eating pizza all week! there are a ton of newyork stlye pizza joints on washington like between 5th and 7th streets they are also open 24 hrs!! there is also a subway at 5th and washington. as far as a meetup? im not going to ultra, too many little kids running around, (all ages event) and the sets are too short 1.5 hrs for most big djs.. i will def be a t space on sunday for PVD!!! cant wait...

Originally posted by patural9

most resturaunts are quite expensive in south beach, besides spend your money on drinking and other fine condiments. i'll be eating pizza all week! there are a ton of newyork stlye pizza joints on washington like between 5th and 7th streets they are also open 24 hrs!! there is also a subway at 5th and washington. as far as a meetup? im not going to ultra, too many little kids running around, (all ages event) and the sets are too short 1.5 hrs for most big djs.. i will def be a t space on sunday for PVD!!! cant wait...

yea i know...but do you have any names of restaurants??

I don't know about you guys, but I really wasn't planning on eating until WMC was over. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking one of the hundreds of hotels on SoBe would be fine. The Clevelander is small, but even if there is overflow, we can just move the party over to the beach across the street. Plus, we will have mob mentality.......we'll just boot all the non-CP people out of the poolside bar area and stage a hostile take over of the dj booth if we don't like the music. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't know about you guys, but I really wasn't planning on eating until WMC was over. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking one of the hundreds of hotels on SoBe would be fine. The Clevelander is small, but even if there is overflow, we can just move the party over to the beach across the street. Plus, we will have mob mentality.......we'll just boot all the non-CP people out of the poolside bar area and stage a hostile take over of the dj booth if we don't like the music. :D

werd....isnt there a Mickey D's around there somewhere? Or does the Mickey D's also hike up there prices? Like $5 for a regular hamburger..$10 for a Big Mac....$20 for a super size combo?

Originally posted by malanee

Maybe we should do family style Italian or pizza? That might be easier for a large group. Maybe peeps on the Miami board would know where to go?

Thanks for putting this all together Chyna!

hmmmm i posted on Miami, I think we will come up with something...:)

hopefully haha

Also I think you should eat joey and vic...take care of yourselves!! :mad::)

CD

but i think Clevelander sounds good so far

Originally posted by vicman

werd....isnt there a Mickey D's around there somewhere? Or does the Mickey D's also hike up there prices? Like $5 for a regular hamburger..$10 for a Big Mac....$20 for a super size combo?

Calm down-----Hamburgler! There is a Mcy'Ds around the Wash & Lincoln Road area. You seem pretty worried about this????:tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Calm down-----Hamburgler! There is a Mcy'Ds around the Wash & Lincoln Road area. You seem pretty worried about this????:tongue:

naw..i just think that i'll have a burger craving while i'm there, and i can get 2 chiucken snadwiches for $2 that would take care of lunch and dinner x 5= I just spent $10 to feed myself a whole week.

Originally posted by djdekan

We Should do it Either on The Beach Down By the Volleyball Courts/ Little Park Area around 4th and Ocean. OR

@ My Crib 10th And Penn, I ahve Music thats all we Need Right .

meet up on the beach...now i like that actually!! who else thinks that would be fun?

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

ILL DEF PASS THE W-O-R-D ALONG!!!

:D

:D

CD

Some one on the MIa board mentioned that some of her freinds met up at the beach after a night out and they loved it, with the sun coming out and they got some donuts and stuff. That sounded like fun.