Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to the Techno party at the Edge?

malanee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a dilema since we noticed the dates coincided, but Im inclined more towards B'more since I've never been to Trust, its a good opportunity to go there and check it out, Phazon!, and a good dj.

Shiet, I like techno and then I should be the last one to complain if ther is not enough techno in DC :(

damn, damn, damn....maybe I'll jsut do Acosta

Originally posted by malanee

Jambi just sent me an email detailing the way he was going to mutilate my dead body if I don't go on Saturday.

Come on guys - support your local DJs! You don't have to drive to B-more! And it is only $10!!!

*begging*

I have the very same dilemma, I have a few friends spinning there too, but also have a bunch that are just going to b-more. I think it's going to be a game time decision, but as of now I'm leaning towards b-more. The Edge has techno parties almost every other sat., plus I can always see them spin, in fact I do whenever I'm over. However, let me know if you need guestlist for Edge, I can hook that up no prob.

he sent me that email too girlie! don't angry techno heads know that you're supposed to offer your promoters lists, money, and steak dinners. . .not death threats? most likely why these events have failed. . . somefink to think about . . .

anyways, I"LL BE THERE. true heads will represent this saturday. i've got faith in that. but to the rest of you, i think it's going to a regular event, either at the old eastside club or the edge. . .so come to the next one

Whatever - LOSER!!!! :rolleyes:

ur not doing a good job at promoting the party..ok, ok, where is ...my ......ok,, I got it......

"I swear (puting right hand over SAS book 'cos its the thickest in my office) and raising my left hand) that I will be there for the next techno party come hell or high water."

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Wait, is that This saturday, the 16th? Or is it the 23rd?

We were going to check out the Techno one that Zelda's gonna be spinning at, but there's so much going on this month, we've gotten confused about what's when where how... what?

Whoo-hoo!!!

My 100th post!!!

I'm a CLUBBER!

Thank you, thank you.

Originally posted by vicman

claps.gifclaps.gifclaps.gifclaps.gif

speech..speech...

I would like to thank all of the little people that helped me get where I am today. All of you who didn't write the moderators to have me banned. And all of you who didn't tell Buzz security that I have ... *gasp!* ... gum.

"Shriek! That man has a gum!"

"Everybody, get down!"

how late is the party at Edge? lights come on @ 1:45 at Trust...if u ever wanted to check out Trust, that's the night to do it, I guess...don't get too excited though...club is big, but main floor is small, prolly a tad bigger than the front room floor at Nation...phazon is ok, but have yet to hear anything good come from it...sushi bar is cash only...downstairs floor, haven't really checked it out...might be hip-hop, not sure....B-more crowd, so unfortunately, not many will know or care bout Superchumbo...if anyone is definitely going, it'd be nice to meetup (if I get there before they close of course...hehe)...went there for the first time last Thurs since my one and only visit a while back where the staff was very rude...apparently, they've cleaned up their act and were pretty nice...

Originally posted by Hal

how late is the party at Edge? lights come on @ 1:45 at Trust...if u ever wanted to check out Trust, that's the night to do it, I guess...don't get too excited though...club is big, but main floor is small, prolly a tad bigger than the front room floor at Nation...phazon is ok, but have yet to hear anything good come from it...sushi bar is cash only...downstairs floor, haven't really checked it out...might be hip-hop, not sure....B-more crowd, so unfortunately, not many will know or care bout Superchumbo...if anyone is definitely going, it'd be nice to meetup (if I get there before they close of course...hehe)...went there for the first time last Thurs since my one and only visit a while back where the staff was very rude...apparently, they've cleaned up their act and were pretty nice...

a good gruop of us are going.if the main floor is a tad bigger tha Nation, hell thats fine by me, and proly fine by most of us, and like you mentioned its a good excuse as any to go check it out with Superchumbo there.

oh SORRY...maybe you can be my English tutor and maybe I can teach you a thing or two 'bout "evil policies"! :D:D:D

OK, now back to my DILEMMA!:tongue:

On that note, how 'bout swinging a couple comps this way!

Originally posted by scratchapella

spelling! spelling!

don't they teach spelling along w/ evil 101 at job training?:tongue:

So here's the current roll call for Saturday's techno party:

Malanee

Crank

Ravermania

Scratchapella and friends

Who else? Sauvee88 - whachu doing? Nourishment - you should definitely come!

Rammelsberg

Laura

+

friends

We WILL be there, we gotsta support Zelda.