Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to the Techno party at the Edge?

malanee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crank47

Did someone say pre party??? :D

nourishment - does that mean you'll come up if Kuro wears a furry pink top? :tongue:

Um, Kuro - I'll pay you NOT to wear the furry pink top! *lol*

And bring yo rekkids! You'll have zero DJ competition - unless I get over my stage fright! ;)

Originally posted by malanee

Um, Kuro - I'll pay you NOT to wear the furry pink top! *lol*

And bring yo rekkids! You'll have zero DJ competition - unless I get over my stage fright! ;)

So I should wear the blue top instead? Maybe I can convince you to spin a little before a lot of people show up.

Originally posted by Kuro

So I should wear the blue top instead? Maybe I can convince you to spin a little before a lot of people show up.

if kuro wears a top to the edge, then i'll defintley stay around to see that :D

joking...

I'm off to B'more

Um - how 'bout you wear your standard t-shirt and I'll promise to spin a little when you first get there. Maybe you can give me some pointers! It sounds like you really have it down, from your CD at least!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

damn, damn, damn....maybe I'll jsut do Acosta

i wouldnt touch acosta with a ten foot pole. remember acosta nation? i guess he couldnt get much worse than that, could he??

Originally posted by jroo

i wouldnt touch acosta with a ten foot pole. remember acosta nation? i guess he couldnt get much worse than that, could he??

hell no, shit, I aint going to Acosta nation even if they paid me to go see him...I'm headin' to B'more for CHUMBONATION!

Guest jroo

I think if I actually go out this weekend it'll be to the Edge. I think I should do more to support the local scene.

bastard, do you live closer to bmore??? wouldnt that be your local? (pronounced low-cal)

Guest jroo

cool, i'll be in bmore too!!! we'll have a great time!!!! go to my "i'm still alive" thread for my reviews on cali, oh, and napa valley was really nice, everything was all green and shit, huge hills, being born and raised in dc , let me tell you tooooo much fucking pollen, that green grass shit tried to fucking kill me, i couldnt breath, i need good city living for me.

Bastard, I live in Baltimore county, but I consider DC DJs to be local, too.

Baltimore County is different from Baltimore City, jroo. Rumor has it that kuro will wear a light blue top like malanees to the edge on Saturday :D

Guest jroo

Bastard, I live in Baltimore county, but I consider DC DJs to be local, too.

i didnt mean to say "do" i meant to say that you live closer to bmore. and bastard is a term of affection. i mean that. lemonade?

*offers kuro a glass of fresh, cold lemonade*

Originally posted by jroo

cool, i'll be in bmore too!!! we'll have a great time!!!! go to my "i'm still alive" thread for my reviews on cali, oh, and napa valley was really nice, everything was all green and shit, huge hills, being born and raised in dc , let me tell you tooooo much fucking pollen, that green grass shit tried to fucking kill me, i couldnt breath, i need good city living for me.

dude all you talk about there is Vegas and Studio 54, or some shit like that, where is your review on Cali? More imprtantly where is the wine?