Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Curious.......How Old is Everybody?

joeygk

I saw one of the other threads, and someone mentioned graduating in summer 95'. It got me thinkin' how old is everyone on the board?

I'm 23..........turnin' 24 in May of this year. It's freaking me out b/c I'm no longer going to be eligible for the Real World! (that's when you know you're old :mad: )

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MadamMillie

24, 25 in june. yikes!

i kinda hated it when i was 25..not because of anything special, but people could tell me that I was a quarter of a century old...when I was 20 people told me i was a fifth of a century old....next up is when i hit 33: then i'll be a third of a century old..then fifty..half a century old

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

27. Hmmm, let's see, when I graduated college in '96, Scratch was 13. When I graduated high school in '92, Scratch was 9. Holy shit, I feel old. :(

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

that's HILARIOUS

there's crazy partiers at EVERY age i've learned. yah, maybe some of them should not go (i've seen some horrific pics of candied-out grandmas), but as long as they're having fun, whateva. esp in ny - i regularly party up there w/ 2 guys who are either older-30-somethings-or-maybe-40-somethings. and i've got LOTS of partying 30-something friends, lots of married partying friends, even several parental-status-partying friends. it's all good!

ps oh yeah, one time at twilo i met this 60-something-year-old whose son brought him to twilo and gave him a pill. the dad used to be a crazy partier in the 70s or something and had always wanted to go to twilo and to roll. he was great!!! (though not so much a bouncer, but whateva)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

27. Hmmm, let's see, when I graduated college in '96, Scratch was 13. When I graduated high school in '92, Scratch was 9. Holy shit, I feel old. :(

you graduated college when i graduated highschool

Originally posted by jroo

im 23, i'll be 24 in june

1978 in da' house!!!!!!!! It's the year of the horse, according to chinese zodiac people born in 78' are "popular and attractive to the opposite sex." I'm totally not even lying......I read it on a placemat. :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

hahahahahahaha......that's just so perfect!

my bday in june is on the 21st. that's gonna be one hell of a party week, you know what im saying?