Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

Sex board kittens report here....

Originally posted by marcid21

Am I a sex kitten?:confused:

Oh, you definitely want to be Quoth's sex kitten. ;)

But if he ever takes you out to eat, just make sure you order your own meal. And if you let him order for you... don't say I didn't warn ya.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, you definitely want to be Quoth's sex kitten. ;)

But if he ever takes you out to eat, just make sure you order your own meal. And if you let him order for you... don't say I didn't warn ya.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, now you see, that was just wrong.

You think on a date i would take marci out to eat at McDonalds???

Fuck that i'd take her to Wendy's

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i want some wendy's!!! :grin:

miss you too quoth :drunk:

good thing my car seats 6 comfortably. you can come along too....that is if marci doesn't mind having a third wheel on our first date? ahh fuck her. Worse comes to worse i will open the door and push her out onto the parkway and it will be me and moonie enjoying a delcious hearty, succulent, hamburger meal at wendy's. :love:

Originally posted by quoth

good thing my car seats 6 comfortably. you can come along too....that is if marci doesn't mind having a third wheel on our first date? ahh fuck her. Worse comes to worse i will open the door and push her out onto the parkway and it will be me and moonie enjoying a delcious hearty, succulent, hamburger meal at wendy's. :love:

:rolleyes::finger2: :finger2:

QUOTH - I think it's about time you realize there is a huge risk that I will be so overwhelmed by Moonies' beauty that YOU may be the one kissin' the Parkway Pavement!!!!

PS...who eats a HAMBURGER at Wendy's??? It's all about the $0.99 nuggets!

Originally posted by roninmess

Fuck it... its all about the Jr bacon cheeseburger with everything on it, except onions, with a biggie lemonade and 5 peace chicken nuggets with a ceaser side salad.

fuck that its all about the spicy chicken combo or the chicken ceasar pita combo:tongue: