Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

Oooh. Tony Draper at World!

to hell with Trust...roadtrip to NY for Draper..shady I know ur in, and so is kuro, since were taking th ezagmobile, zag is in..now we just need hot chicks for the ride...mmmm...oh well we can always find them at Exit all over the floor in k holes.

Originally posted by vicman

werd, i just hope zag doesnt get the idea of taking his shirt off like u did a couple of weeks ago at Dave Ralph

I'm actually kinda cute with my shirt off.... Ok ok, I'll just wear my wife beater shirt.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Stitches?? You get a boob job? :D

Nope, though I won't deny I could stand for it ;) oral surgery. Amusingly enough, the directions from the doctor for post-surgical care specifically mandate "no sucking or spitting, licking and swallowing only" :laugh: who writes this stuff??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Nope, though I won't deny I could stand for it ;) oral surgery. Amusingly enough, the directions from the doctor for post-surgical care specifically mandate "no sucking or spitting, licking and swallowing only" :laugh: who writes this stuff??

I don't know. But at least for me, if it's only licking, there's really no need for swallowing. I need a good sucking and spitting to require any sort of swallowing.