Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!!!!!!

Originally posted by glowdancer23

Do you guys know of any stores in the DC area that have awesome dance gear, like the shit you would see in Ibiza. I am in need of new shit. help me out.

Thanks

wasnt there another dude that also danced at glow everyother weekend? you can ask him. jimi has more or less good taste in clothes he should know.

I know that making my own shit it the best idea, but I am not a fan of cutting up my expensive clothes. The stores have a plethera of stuff for girls. I just think that DC doesnt cater to mens club wear. I tried Urban outfitters. Lucky, and Universal Gear, which had the best selection out of all of them. Do you know of any underground place I dont know of. I am really trying to stay clear of gadzooks.

I know that making my own shit it the best idea, but I am not a fan of cutting up my expensive clothes. The stores have a plethera of stuff for girls. I just think that DC doesnt cater to mens club wear. I tried Urban outfitters. Lucky, and Universal Gear, which had the best selection out of all of them. Do you know of any underground place I dont know of. I am really trying to stay clear of gadzooks.

I agree! DC sucks for club wear - but especially for men! Chynado11 and I were talking about starting our own clothing line. Want to do the guy's line? ;)

Hey, where's Universal Gear?

If you're going to get literally "dance clothing" as in stuff for performance, and not just regular club clothes, you're going to have to go for one of two choices.

Dance and Ballet Catalogs - wait, don't run away yet. That sounds scary, and while it's true that most of it is either gay looking or for girls, there are some good finds in them sometimes. I can give you places to get catalogs from if you are not afraid of the whole team-dance "my mom is gonna think i'm gay if she sees this catalog" thing ;)

Sex shops - This should be easier for you to deal with as a guy. I get almost all my dance clothing from here. Select carefully cause a lot of stripper clothing is actually stripper clothing, and some of it is just dancer clothing (hey wasn't someone here gonna get me red shiny vinyl booty shorts at some point? start shopping! hahahah) but they always have unconventional stuff.

Hope that helps :)

what are your real names. yeah I am looking for performance stuff. I am sure you have seen my lack of outfits. White wind pants and some sleeveless shirts.. HAHA. since I am new to the performance and not just to dancing, this is gonna take a lot of work.

Thanks again

what are your real names. yeah I am looking for performance stuff. I am sure you have seen my lack of outfits. White wind pants and some sleeveless shirts.. HAHA. since I am new to the performance and not just to dancing, this is gonna take a lot of work.

Thanks again

Vixen = Aly

If you're going shopping for fun stuff let me know, I wanna come with :D I just lined myself up a job as a Spirit of Ibiza Dancer in New York yayyyyy!!!!! so I need outfits too

Thanks again

Malanee - Ruth

You can also call me "your highness" - if you prefer! :D

hey girl, this is Sean, Jimis cousin. haha thats awesome. yeah I think that we need to do some research on this stuff. I will be in town around 2 on Saturday. Do you want to go then.

melanee- If I call you highness then you may call me god. HAHA. j/k

Aight sounds good, I will PM you with my #, and Jimi has it too, send me yours. Jimi joining us for the fashion rampage? :bounce: