Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting post on Naughtybooth about Stuck on Earth

Kuro

Guest jroo

so that's from the faggots that made us wait outside for fucking 2 hours that night in cold? fucking cocksuckers

The staff at Nation were the ones who made you stand in the cold for two hours. Stuck on Earth had people standing in the cold for hours the next night in NYC (and another hour in line to get their coats when they wanted to leave). The Buzzcrew's response to the long wait at Honeydew was much different.

Wow, thanks for letting us know about that post. It's worth reading all the responses to it too. They're all pretty valid.

Des NYC was definitely the most disorganized party me or my girl have been to. The sad part is that we added up the ticket sales, estimated their expenses for the venue, equipment, and DJ fees, and they still made about $100,000 off the night. Unless it costs extra to hire security that hits people.

Oh, and I'm still wearing my bronchitis as a badge of that night's party.

whoa, seems that they care about repeat business over there. even if their sole intent is to make $$, repeat business through a good product is th ebest way to accomplish that. not only do they seem like fucking morons but also bad businessmen.

anyway, also I think that here with Buzz and Nation alot of people get confused that they are not the same. Nation is the club and Buzz is the event held on Fridays. Security, staff, alcohol sales are all controled by Nation not staff. I also saw a thread on the Buzz board saying that Buzz should get Phazon, while it woudl greatl;y improve the sound in there, it's not Buzz's call, its Nation's.

Wow! That is incredible! Sure makes Buzz's response to complaints look good - doesn't it?

Oh, and I won't be going to Boo6. I've heard several bad things about the promoters/party. I refuse to support that BS, no matter what the talent. Besides, this delicate flower isn't going near a port-o-potty! :vomit2:

Yeah, I was planning on goin' to Boo with my roomate, but then I found out SoE was organizing it.

My girlfriend is working on validating that email response from SoE, or getting a crappy one herself, so that she can try to get it posted in XLR8R or some other magazine.