Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah so im durnk and i just got back from 11223...

highmay

i dontundrestand why utterly hot chicks go there..

nothing but cheese bullshit and ugly smelly arabic taliban wannabe pussy arabian knights more insecure than a pathological liar...

the trend there seemed to be the hottest chicks gettin with the oldest, richest, and grey balding fucks with money up the wahzooo to spend on some trophy...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...makes a brotha think how much insecurity can you fill up in one nightclub in DC....

if anyone can hook up the name of the DJ so i can give him death threats...please, by all means, inform me...ill tell him, in the most elusive way possible, that ill bomb his halfway house if he plays horseshit like tthatt againa...

i want frosted flaskes...gye

Originally posted by vicman

although i wouldnt mind if a hot, rich middle eastern chick picked me up..gawwddammmmm...they're hot!!!! :eek: :eek:

Yup! just like the Persian girl here at work. :eek: I haven't seen her in a few days, maybe she quit:(

Well I have to claim ignorance about that symantics of that party.

I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. But now, actually expeiriencing it for myself, I know what you people are talking about. Thank god I turn 21 in a few. Offers me to ponder some sobering thoughts...like what the hell happened after leaving the club, because I really don't remember jack shit (although I did give my sober cousin the keys to my car, so rest assured that I'm not posting this from beyond my grave ;)).

Speaking of my 21st, everyone should come out and celebrate it when I hit DC. I spoke with my cousin and we drew out a preliminary plan of the clubs we're hitting. Thursday will either be Red or Andalou's, Friday & Saturday are up in the air, and Sunday: Sam "The Man" Burns...

werd, cheese galore at 1223. just a bunch of people with tons o' $$$ to throw away. by the way, i saw that st' joe's beat GMason.

yup...we beat GMU (and by the way, Playboy was NOT bullshitting when they named them the country's hottest campus...hotties galore) and we're going to Indiana, but I'm staying in NYC and writing up a 10 page moral philosophy paper due the first day I come back from vacation.

Originally posted by highmay

Speaking of my 21st, everyone should come out and celebrate it when I hit DC. I spoke with my cousin and we drew out a preliminary plan of the clubs we're hitting. Thursday will either be Red or Andalou's, Friday & Saturday are up in the air, and Sunday: Sam "The Man" Burns...

When are you in DC? Your sig says April 21st to 24th which is Sunday to Wednesday!?

Just an FYI about 1223 - on Friday night they do have an incredible happy hour. From 6-8pm all you can drink for just $10. It's upstairs. I went a few weeks ago and am probably going again this Friday with people from work. And they weren't just serving draft beers, either. Bottled coronas, lite beers, I don't know what else as far as the beer goes. Plus liquor. I was drinking rum & cokes and cranberry vodkas. It's a really great deal, as far as drinking a lot for really cheap.

I've never been there for an actual evening....

yup...we beat GMU (and by the way, Playboy was NOT bullshitting when they named them the country's hottest campus...hotties galore)

really? Goddam, maybe I should apply to GM for my PhD program...for good action, I'll put myslelf through 6 years of torture...I'mvisiting the campus this weekend...:D

Originally posted by andre9000

Just an FYI about 1223 - on Friday night they do have an incredible happy hour. From 6-8pm all you can drink for just $10. It's upstairs. I went a few weeks ago and am probably going again this Friday with people from work. And they weren't just serving draft beers, either. Bottled coronas, lite beers, I don't know what else as far as the beer goes. Plus liquor. I was drinking rum & cokes and cranberry vodkas. It's a really great deal, as far as drinking a lot for really cheap.

I've never been there for an actual evening....

whoa! looks like andree here knows where the cheap liqour is, maybe 1223 isnt that bad after all, i vote we visit them for happy hour one of these days before heading to Buzz.

really? Goddam, maybe I should apply to GM for my PhD program...for good action, I'll put myslelf through 6 years of torture...I'mvisiting the campus this weekend...:D

bro my cousin went to graduate school at GMU...he says that the weight room is ridiculous...if youre going to work out, make sure you look down the whole time...

ahhh...Thanks for the pickup my friend! Make sure you come through...

Let's see... (flip through calendar)

hmmmm....

4/19 Scott Henry and "Special Guest" @Buzz, anyone have any idea who the special guest may be?

4/19 Snowball Party with Buster, location TBA

I'm sure there's some trance dj at Glow on the 20th and you never know if the Warehouse will have something going on. Otherwise I'd also check out Dragonfly (ran up a $700 bar tab when I celebrated my bday there :drunk: ) and Blue Room.

Would anyone else like to add to the options?

bro my cousin went to graduate school at GMU...he says that the weight room is ridiculous...if youre going to work out, make sure you look down the whole time...

in that case maybe my objective should be to achieve tenior there :D

Originally posted by crank47

Let's see... (flip through calendar)

hmmmm....

4/19 Scott Henry and "Special Guest" @Buzz, anyone have any idea who the special guest may be?

4/19 Snowball Party with Buster, location TBA

I'm sure there's some trance dj at Glow on the 20th and you never know if the Warehouse will have something going on. Otherwise I'd also check out Dragonfly (ran up a $700 bar tab when I celebrated my bday there :drunk: ) and Blue Room.

Would anyone else like to add to the options?

:eek: Yo! if I'm not mistaken last time Buzz announced a "special guest" it turned out to be Tenaglia!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be him!!