Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah so im durnk and i just got back from 11223...

highmay

Originally posted by vicman

I thikn Pete is now a resident at Dream. He'slisted there for this Thursday too...road trip for Dream?!?!?!!?

you thought correctly my friend..

EARTH thursdays at DREAM with resident super duper DJ PETE MOUTSO with an opening set by my new best friend JOSE RODRIGUEZ...

I thikn Pete is now a resident at Dream. He'slisted there for this Thursday too...road trip for Dream?!?!?!!?

Vic, ahem....road trip to Dream, its right down the road ahha, save that for NYC:) BTW are you a new found Pete Moutso fan?

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

Vic, ahem....road trip to Dream, its right down the road ahha, save that for NYC:) BTW are you a new found Pete Moutso fan?

CD

me a Moutso fan?

First -->:blown: me before becoming a Moutso fan...well were gunna have to wait until Draper spins at Exit again for the next road trip :D

...well were gunna have to wait until Draper spins at Exit again for the next road trip :D

LMFAO!!!!!!

Still making bad choices...Exit is a no no hahahaa....dont forget to bring your rosary from all the mangledness on the floor and the throwup demons hahahaa;)

CD

me a Moutso fan?

First -->:blown: me before becoming a Moutso fan...well were gunna have to wait until Draper spins at Exit again for the next road trip :D

Here Here my friend...the moment I become a fan of Moutso's DJing is the moment they should find the most cruel and unusual punishment possible and call myself "Guinea Pig Highmay"

Originally posted by crank47

Let's see... (flip through calendar)

hmmmm....

4/19 Scott Henry and "Special Guest" @Buzz, anyone have any idea who the special guest may be?

4/19 Snowball Party with Buster, location TBA

I'm sure there's some trance dj at Glow on the 20th and you never know if the Warehouse will have something going on. Otherwise I'd also check out Dragonfly (ran up a $700 bar tab when I celebrated my bday there :drunk: ) and Blue Room.

Would anyone else like to add to the options?

you know...im thinking that me and my cousins are staying around DuPont Circle that whole weekend...