Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lap Dances

tastyt

What exactly goes into a lap dance? This is a question more for guys, because I know strippers tend to take more liberties when they give them to women.

But what exactly do they do? In the tri-state area in particular. I've seen a few specials on strippers in PR and Vegas; they were getting pretty down and dirty but I know their laws are a lot more lax.

Someone please enlighten me. :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

What exactly goes into a lap dance? This is a question more for guys, because I know strippers tend to take more liberties when they give them to women.

But what exactly do they do? In the tri-state area in particular. I've seen a few specials on strippers in PR and Vegas; they were getting pretty down and dirty but I know their laws are a lot more lax.

Someone please enlighten me. :confused:

D - Stop hanging out at them strip clubs ;)

it varies according to where you are and what kind of girl you get...

my ex was a dancer and she just did the grind but no touching..as far as i know:rolleyes:

i have only had a few but they ranged from no touching, clothes stay on to she's nude and hands can go anywhere. some will get completely naked and take your hands and place them in strategic places. some will go very far - one friend i know licked her hoo-hoo - a few friends i know have had sex (many guys wear loose clothing and carry condoms)

my first lap dance was like a year ago and when it was through i felt like i was violated...this girl was crazy...grabbing, biting, nibbling...it all went down...i probably would not have had the nerve to ask for one, i was being "shy" but liquor got the best of me...

i have a strong feeling a lot of negative comments are about to roll but so be it...

Originally posted by phatman

my first lap dance was like a year ago and when it was through i felt like i was violated...

:laugh2:

When I saw the special on the strippers in PR, I actually felt ill after watching the section they had on lapdances. Literally, I felt nauseous. I can't help it, it was the thought of doing that to whomever had the cash to fork out that did it to me.

At any rate- I'd still like one for myself, just for curiosity's sake. :)

:laugh2:

When I saw the special on the strippers in PR, I actually felt ill after watching the section they had on lapdances. Literally, I felt nauseous. I can't help it, it was the thought of doing that to whomever had the cash to fork out that did it to me.

At any rate- I'd still like one for myself, just for curiosity's sake. :)

my roommate (girly) wants one - i told her i would take her out one night and buy her one - one of my girlfriends did it and really got into it....tell you what tasty, if you dont get one soon, i'll treat you to one...i mean i'll buy you one..i mean...

:foot is completely placed in mouth:

for me i was always drunk that way i didnt have to really think about what was going on...

You know, ever since I've been posting on the sex boards, I've gotten a whole lotta offers to be treated to lap dances.

I wonder why that is? :confused:

:tongue:

I really am not into strip clubs so I'm not sure how much I would enjoy it. But I'm a Gemini, once our curiosity is piqued, our heads will explode if we don't satisfy it.

You know, ever since I've been posting on the sex boards, I've gotten a whole lotta offers to be treated to lap dances.

I wonder why that is? :confused:

Maybe guys think that you will get turned on by it and engage in a lesbian act they can observe if not participate?

As for me, I think it's just something to check out; talk about viewing strong sensual women; it just pours out of some of them; i almost always see a few women at the bars if we go out...

Speaking from a girls point of view, I got a lap dance a few months ago, first one. It was awkward at first. She was really cool though and sensed my nervousness so she sparked up a conversation with me first. It was great though. I don't know if they normally let the guys touch them but she had no problems in allowing me to touch her.

I would definitely do it again,

and again

and again

hehehehe

:tongue: :tongue:

i was at a strip club in the city a few weeks ago.....the first 2 dances i got sucked....the girls were in g-strings and fawking hot which was nice but the dance sucked....the last one i got was good though ....this girl was all over the place sucking my finger and grabbing my dick,,,,,she wanted me to go to the vip room with her for $500....i was like yea ok.....but i left the club fucking as frustrated as ever....they are not satisfying......

Maybe it's me, but strip clubs don't impress me. I went to a strip club only twice my entire life (the same one both times), and it was only because my friends were all going before we went to a dance club. It was actually a pretty decent club (I don't know how people ever go to those little run down skank houses) It was more curiosity than anything. The girls were good looking, but I guess it's just not my thing to buy expensive drinks, deal with loud redneck men, and listen to bad music all night.

Oh, by the way, if you want to see nice, bare pussy in your face, go to Springfield, MA. They take it all off!

i'm not into it but my kid brother, well he ain't a kid anymore, goes to go go bars..he always tells me 'yeah they let me finger them and suck thier titties' blah blah blah..

one of my best friends hooked up with a girl that worked at a go go bar..she used to walk around selling drinks in test tubes..they live together now and she told me bring an eight ball and you can take just about any girl home with you, maybe 2

Originally posted by vision

i'm not into it but my kid brother, well he ain't a kid anymore, goes to go go bars..he always tells me 'yeah they let me finger them and suck thier titties' blah blah blah..

one of my best friends hooked up with a girl that worked at a go go bar..she used to walk around selling drinks in test tubes..they live together now and she told me bring an eight ball and you can take just about any girl home with you, maybe 2

Which club is this?????? :eek: :eek:

I was actually sooo infatuated with a stripper once! I never saw her dance, she was my friend's girlfriend (he and I dated for a while, when the two were in an open relationship, but that's another story that gets a little twisted). I was so into this girl, she is *the* most beautiful woman I've EVER laid my eyes on.

Anyway- she told me that one night she went to a bar with a couple of the girls she worked with. This cop that frequented their establishment was at the bar. So he turns to Heather, and tells her he will give her $500 if she dances naked for him while he masturbates. :eek: She was totally freaked out; remember this is a cop, in full uniform, that was propositioning her! She said no and he just went down the line of dancers until he finally found one that agreed to it.

Gotta love those sketchy New Orleans cops!

two quick notes:

1) you can find all the local police where i used to live @ the local gogo bar and they're the worst behaved (as i hear from the manager)

2) among the many pervs my ex dealt with, one guy just wanted to look and massage her feet - no licking - and he would pay the price of a lap dance; foot fetish freak;

Why am I even incriminating myself by replying to this topic...oh well.

Rules for lap dances vary where you are. In DC, there are no lap dances allowed by law, but full nudity on stage. But there is a strip club with champagne private rooms and I have heard of some interesting events that happened there...

In NYC, when I was working in 2 WTC a couple years ago, we had an expense account from company so a couple guys and I would goto VIP down the street from Limelight (VIP was much better before giuliani shut it down originally, now it has reopened again) and by NYc law lap dances are with G-strings..gurl will come clothed and strip and gyrate against you for one song and $20. So definitely do the special 2for1 special ..2 songs for $20.

We enjoyed VIP because they had penthouse and playboy chics stripping there...now it is down to the quality of howard stern's favorite place whatever it is called. Had very good experiences at ol'VIP..dated a stripper there who was in playboy right before i moved back to DC.

Definitely go on a weeknight like tue - thurs...fewer people and the ladies will chat with you for a while (& the stories they tell hoo boy)...

Man, whoever is taking tastyt take a camera and post pics!!!!!

Originally posted by vision

he always tells me 'yeah they let me finger them and suck thier titties' blah blah blah..

same thing happened at my boys uncles bachelor party. . .

'cept. . .they got it on ::orally:: in front of everyone :blown:

Originally posted by clubkat

same thing happened at my boys uncles bachelor party. . .

'cept. . .they got it on ::orally:: in front of everyone :blown:

..you dont even want to start with bachelor parties..i've seen things that i never thought i would see - outside of vhs...

For a couple of years I use to be a bouncer for several girls that did private bachelor parties, holiday parties, whatever. By private, I mean just about anywhere but a strip bar. Let me just tell you that I've seen it all... there is almost nothing that you can tell me about that I havent seen with my own eyes!