Clubplanet Nightlife Community

^~^Is THERE Anyone ELSE here, BESiDES Me, That doesn't Curse?

Originally posted by magilicuti

yeah i noticed you don't curse at all. you don't curse when you speak too?

Nope...never...since I was little....I got in trouble once cuz My sister told on me for cursing when I was 9...I had to write a punishment for my Father 500 Times "I WILL NEVER CURSE AGAIN"

-And It worked...i never did

-My hand felt like it was gonna fall off:eek:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

....anyone? I haven't found one person yet that doesn't curse/swear when speaking...Am I the only one? :confused:

Sweetheart, CONGRATULATIONS! You've just met your soul mate cause I don't curse either! Once in a blue moon I'll write a curse but I can't get one to come out of my mouth...even if it's in a song! I just skip that word. Pretty funny!

I never heard my Dad curse and I wanted to be just like him when I grew up so it just stuck with me, I guess.

I'm so used to being around my friends plus I work in a club, it's impossible to not curse. My sister freaks out on me cause I curse without realizing it like a thousand times a day around my nephews. I do try to curb it when I'm around girls but it's a hard habit to break. On a hypocritical note; I can't stand girls who curse a lot, very un-ladylike.

Originally posted by sprincess218

Sweetheart, CONGRATULATIONS! You've just met your soul mate cause I don't curse either! Once in a blue moon I'll write a curse but I can't get one to come out of my mouth...even if it's in a song! I just skip that word. Pretty funny!

I never heard my Dad curse and I wanted to be just like him when I grew up so it just stuck with me, I guess.

WOW!!! FiNALLY!!! Someone else...:D I am the same way, about lyrics in a song..hehehehe....I dont mind at all when people around me curse...i doesnt bother the the slightest...My friends tell me all the time..."COme on just say a Curse...I wanna hear it....pleassssseeeeee" hahhahaha

- I think I would feel like a nerd trying to curse...it just wouldnt sound cool...cuz its just not me...:tongue:

WOW!!! FiNALLY!!! Someone else...:D I am the same way, about lyrics in a song..hehehehe....I dont mind at all when people around me curse...i doesnt bother the the slightest...My friends tell me all the time..."COme on just say a Curse...I wanna hear it....pleassssseeeeee" hahhahaha

- I think I would feel like a nerd trying to curse...it just wouldnt sound cool...cuz its just not me...:tongue:

I try to curse sometimes when I'm alone but it sounds so goofy coming out of my mouth! :laugh: Most of my friends try not to curse around me which is hysterical to watch cause they start to realize that their vocabulary isn't quite so vast and they get all flustered trying to think of another word to use.

Glad I found you! :D

Well the only time I'll curse is if Im realllllllyyyy mad.

But I never curse in front of my parents, or if I'm in public around people. I dunno I just feel weird.

Cause I hear too many girls just say f this and f that and it just sounds so low class and trashy. I mean if people are around me and they curse I dont really mind, but I mean is it really that necessary to use it that much:confused:

Originally posted by sprincess218

I try to curse sometimes when I'm alone but it sounds so goofy coming out of my mouth! :laugh: Most of my friends try not to curse around me which is hysterical to watch cause they start to realize that their vocabulary isn't quite so vast and they get all flustered trying to think of another word to use.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are My TWiN!!!!

....anyone? I haven't found one person yet that doesn't curse/swear when speaking...Am I the only one? :confused:

I used too...quit cursing about a year and a half ago...

Then school got rough...lots of work...I just lost it...

I need to join dirtymouths anonymous...

Originally posted by xpander

I used too...quit cursing about a year and a half ago...

Then school got rough...lots of work...I just lost it...

I need to join dirtymouths anonymous...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow...so quitting cold Turkey doesnt really work...huh? hehehe:tongue:

~~~ i can talk for a long while without cursing.............its not a problem for me......but i do curse a lot! i guess it cause im russian...........there is a whole joke about how russians dont curse we speak with curses....it sounds better in russian:rolleyes: ..........to me curses are just words that show emphasis........................i mean what annoying guy doesnt understand "fuck off!" and ppl know exactly what u mean when u say "it was soo fucking huge" i know u can say gigantic instead but to me fucking huge sounds bigger:tongue: whatever im rambling right now:blown:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i can talk for a long while without cursing.............its not a problem for me......but i do curse a lot! i guess it cause im russian...........there is a whole joke about how russians dont curse we speak with curses....it sounds better in russian:rolleyes: ..........to me curses are just words that show emphasis........................i mean what annoying guy doesnt understand "fuck off!" and ppl know exactly what u mean when u say "it was soo fucking huge" i know u can say gigantic instead but to me fucking huge sounds bigger:tongue: whatever im rambling right now:blown:

...hehehe.....you're fuNNy:D :laugh:

Oh man, i don't know if i can meet you now. Cursing is like an essential part of being Quoth. :( But i think i can do it. Now if u ask me to stop drinking Heineken, WHOA!!!!!!!! i think that would be tougher.

Funny thing is, is that when i was younger, just like little ralphie from A Christmas Story, my mom punished me by putting soap in my mouth.

Obviously it didn't fuckin work.

hey...i don't like using swear words becaue i'm not good at it...when some people swear they sound so strange, but when others do it they have this mastered flow of words...lol not that i like hearing people curse because i don't generally, but if i have to i will...some people do it so much its annoying...things get real negative...words are all about expression and if u need to use a swear word then do it but you might want to think before you speak...

:)

ugh.. i curse so effin much!! i couldn't even imagine trying to stop... i'd def. look like an idiot trying to search for something else to say... not because my vocabulary isn't vast, but because "Dammit!" doesn't have the same emphasis as "Fuck!" but then, maybe it can and I just like the sound of fuck... :confused: Either way, I'm curious to see if i could try and not curse...

Maybe I'll make an attempt... it would probably be easier if someone around me didn't curse... I'm surrounded by dirty mouths! :flame:

Originally posted by quoth

Oh man, i don't know if i can meet you now. Cursing is like an essential part of being Quoth. :( But i think i can do it. Now if u ask me to stop drinking Heineken, WHOA!!!!!!!! i think that would be tougher.

Funny thing is, is that when i was younger, just like little ralphie from A Christmas Story, my mom punished me by putting soap in my mouth.

Obviously it didn't fuckin work.

eeew...i used to get the soap-in-the-mouth thing too, but for saying "shut-up"--cursing is UNHEARD of around my fam, but unfortunately i need to work on the rest of it some :(