Clubplanet Nightlife Community

^~^Is THERE Anyone ELSE here, BESiDES Me, That doesn't Curse?

I've realized that its our area. People around here curse so much its ridiculous. Down south nobody curses, in fact my friends and I were told to stop cursing by a bouncer at a club in Florida, no joke. It's weird how we are used to it over here in the north. Also, the people down south are alot nicer so that has something to do w/ it too. From meeting so many people from area's like South Carolina, Virginia, Texas, etc., I've noticed that for the most part people from Jersey and Nyc just don't give a f*ck! (not everyone, most of them)

Originally posted by pk1

I've realized that its our area. People around here curse so much its ridiculous. Down south nobody curses, in fact my friends and I were told to stop cursing by a bouncer at a club in Florida, no joke. It's weird how we are used to it over here in the north. Also, the people down south are alot nicer so that has something to do w/ it too. From meeting so many people from area's like South Carolina, Virginia, Texas, etc., I've noticed that for the most part people from Jersey and Nyc just don't give a f*ck! (not everyone, most of them)

u are soooooo right--my mouth got soooo much worse when i lived in boston and now that i am back in the south i am way conscious of it and toning it down again...

• 1 year later...