Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ketamin question????

piro8

Originally posted by piro8

What is the easiest way to cook a lick? How many different ways are there?

Thanks.

Usually people cook it in the microwave. My friend puts an iron standing up right in between a pair of shoes, pours out the K on a plate and puts the plate on top of the iron. LOl it sounds funny but if u don't have a microwave available its the second best way to cook..

umm..HMm.. well i suppose theres MANY ways to cook a lik. but heres a few of the most common ways (listed from fastest) :

1. microwave (don't forget the plate on top!)

2. on the stove (on a plate over a pot of water)

3. in the oven

4. with a blow dryer

5. on an iorn

6. over a candle

*snorT* :blown:

Originally posted by codica3

Ahh.. this question yet again..

I used to use the stove with boiling water method, to me, it's my personal preference..

Wow.. just came to the realization of how long it's been since I've last cooked up goodies..

Whats the boiling water method? I never heard of that before just curious..My friends always use the oven, mic or iron..

Originally posted by girly

Whats the boiling water method? I never heard of that before just curious..My friends always use the oven, mic or iron..

You boil a pot of water over the stove and place a plate with the liquid over the pot and the steam cooks it.

take a pyrex plate\dish..put contents in it (i put a little h2o in the bottle to get it all out) put in oven for 250-350 deg (depend on how fast u want it) and wait until it all turns to a white powder..take out and scrap and enjoy!!!

course this is the quick way and the yield may be smaller then other ways but it worked for me..also worked better in gas ovens then electric...

or so ive seen on jerry springer

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Err.. I didn't get that ish cause it was kinda shady looking.. and I warned my friend about fucking me over and told him to just be honest with me cause I would know if he was fucking me, etc.. so looks like that sux. Ugh.. but I always have my dominant source.. trying to CHILLLLLLLLLLLL though.. drugs are bad.. :blown:

i use to use the stove pre heat it til 350 and just keep an eye on it check it every 3 to 5 minutes, but if you got time and patience air dry that bitch. put it on a plate with another plate on top stick it under your bed closet whatever and wait 24 hours and it will be some strong ass k