Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need An Apartment!!

roxychic

Hey guys

Anyone know of any 1 BR apartments in the north shore area? I live in Salem and commute to Lexington. My lease is up...so I looking for a new place but there is nothing out there. :( My target areas are Malden, Melrose, Arlington, Woburn, etc.

Any info MUCH appreciated! :)

Thanks guys,

-Christine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Vikki!!:)

You are so sweet looking online for me. Thank you! I have actually been looking on boston.com for months. I need a place large enough for me and my boyfirend. CLOSET SPACE!:D I am so sure you understand.

I was SOOO close to getting this great place in Malden...but as soon as I told them I had a cat the said NO:mad:

The place I am living in now is just soooo cheap so I don't want to move to a place that is more than $900 w/utilities. If I have to..I will stay in Salem. :rolleyes:

Anyway....I think you told me you grew up in Salem b4...I grew up in Peabody. I wouldn't mind finding a place there either since it is pretty close to the highways....

oh well...my search continues!

THANKS VIKKI!!!

Your welcome!!! Trust me at one point I was the queen of searching for apartments!! I hate moving!! If it helps ya out any I don't tell anyone I have a cat! I wasn't suppose to have one at my old apartment or at my new one. And to top it off I have a fish now which I'm also not suppose to have. But I've been in my place for a year now and nothing has happened. Plus I know others like me. I don't enjoy lying but there is no way in hell I'm giving up my baby :) Well good luck with your search! I'm sure it will work out fine

Originally posted by vikkii123

Oh no you did not!!!!cat.gif Cat's are littleAngel_anim.gif

;)

Cats are the devils messenger !!!!

Any guys that do not agree with me must:

a) have their girlfriend read this board

B) have their girlfriend standing over their shoulder

c) have been brainwashed by their girlfriend to think that cats are "angels"

d) be trying really desperatly to get a girlfriend

Originally posted by teamj5

Cats are the devils messenger !!!!

Any guys that do not agree with me must:

a) have their girlfriend read this board

B) have their girlfriend standing over their shoulder

c) have been brainwashed by their girlfriend to think that cats are "angels"

d) be trying really desperatly to get a girlfriend

OMG lol.gifyelrotflmao.gif

too funny

So tell me Team...why do you hate these cute little creatures so much? I love animals so much that I am hoping to one day work in a profession when I work w/animals all day long. I already volunteer my time for cats and dogs.

I will agree that there are some mean cats out there but that is probably due to the fact that they were abused by a human. Most of them are very sweet!!:)

-Christine

Originally posted by roxychic

So tell me Team...why do you hate these cute little creatures so much? I love animals so much that I am hoping to one day work in a profession when I work w/animals all day long. I already volunteer my time for cats and dogs.

I will agree that there are some mean cats out there but that is probably due to the fact that they were abused by a human. Most of them are very sweet!!:)

-Christine

Cats are too invasive of pets for me. My parents have 3 of them back in NY. I go home and just sit and stare at them....not to mention sneeze a lot. They leave hair around everywhere. They have to rub against everything. I swear ours have telepathy cause when I decide to go sit down and watch tv or use the computer they are in the chair I want to sit in. Not to mention wanting to get into rooms that have their doors shut...a very *angelic* thing at 2am when they wont stop meowing till you get up and open the door and let them in your room. And whats the first thing they do when they get inside your room? Make a mad dash for your bed right where you have been sleeping !

So to keep the subject off your apartment but. Cats suck! They just do, they hate everyone. They are just plain bitches:laugh:

And Vikki I am wondering, ummm why can't you have a fish?:confused: Does it make noise? Does it go on the floor or something?

Originally posted by kaydup

So to keep the subject off your apartment but. Cats suck! They just do, they hate everyone. They are just plain bitches:laugh:

HEY!:(

Are you trying to piss me off??? Not all of them are mean. Mine cat is actually a sweet heart. She loves everyone. And amazingly enough....the cat fetches! Now show me another cat that fetches:)

Originally posted by kaydup

And Vikki I am wondering, ummm why can't you have a fish?:confused: Does it make noise? Does it go on the floor or something?

Ha ha I don't know :laugh: It's in the agreement that I signed when I moved in. I'm a tenant at will so I don't have a lease. But it says in bold caps No Birds, No Fish, No dogs and no other pets.. ha ha ha... I thought it was written funny they must of had a problem in the past with other tenants I'm thinking. It's an old couple who owns the house my apartment is in. Nicest people but I had to deal with the realtor moving in. :blank:

HEY!:(

Are you trying to piss me off??? Not all of them are mean. Mine cat is actually a sweet heart. She loves everyone. And amazingly enough....the cat fetches! Now show me another cat that fetches:)

omg my cat does that too. It's the funniest thing. Throw his toy and he comes running back with it in his mouth. So funny! My cat loves people too! And if he doesn't want to be around you then he goes and sleeps inside of a laundry basket I keep on my floor..:laugh:

omg my cat does that too. It's the funniest thing. Throw his toy and he comes running back with it in his mouth. So funny! My cat loves people too! And if he doesn't want to be around you then he goes and sleeps inside of a laundry basket I keep on my floor..:laugh:

YOU CAT FETCHES TOO??!?!?!?!

Isn't it the cutest thing? I love it. Everyone that comes over can not beleive it. We are the lucky ones. ;)

Cats are bitches.....come on now:rolleyes:

YOU CAT FETCHES TOO??!?!?!?!

Isn't it the cutest thing? I love it. Everyone that comes over can not beleive it. We are the lucky ones. ;)

Cats are bitches.....come on now:rolleyes:

Ya it's so cute!

But I must admit... I'm more of a dog person. I can't wait to own a house so I can have dogs! My mom had 4 cats and a dog now she has 2 cats and 2 dogs...lol But her cats are not that great. One pukes all the time... the other just runs and hides.. doesn't like to be touched! So what I really wanted was a dog but they are harder to hide from landlords than cats:laugh: so I got my cat.... and I am so glad I did:D He's the best. Loves to be petted and held and plays all the time... such a great personality... not the typical cat personality most think of! He's my baby!!! Wish I had a picture of him I could post!! I'll scan one when I get home tonight to show you :)

No offense to you cat lovers or anything, but don't all dogs fetch!?! Why get a cat and take the risk of it not fetching when you're pretty much guarunteed to get a fetcher with a dog?

I'm definitely NOT a cat person, but I have run into a couple of cat' I liked (my fraternity somehow got roped into adopting one... really cool cat though)

As for pets, my favorite has to be my friend Sal's hedgehog. It doesn't really do anything, but it's pretty cool to say you have a hedgehog!:hat: