Clubplanet Nightlife Community

audiogalaxy help

what is w/ the AG searches? i.e. i'm looking for 16b - "the game". i type in, "16b and game". you would think it would show up. but it doesn't. so i have to search by "16b" and then click on "more songs" underneath on the results. then i have to just look for the particular track i want. why? sometimes AG works when i type in the artist and (at least part of) the name of the track. ???

ps btw, i LOVE ag.

In just the last couple of months I've gotten a ridiculous amount of shit from AG.

For your question if I type in "16b and game" I get no results. If I type in "16b the game" I get various mixes of 16b - the game as the result of the search.

Originally posted by therunner

For some reason my whole hard drive is set up as the shred directory. How do I change it? And how do I limit the number of uploads?

Tubular, dude! Shred directory! Hang 10.

Umm... you can change all that stuff in Options. You should be able to access it from your AG Satellite in your tray. I remember I had to limit mine to one download when I had dialup. Ugh!

Originally posted by nourishment

whoops - upon further experimentation, it appears that I can download music, just not from Shady.

I think he has to grant you permission for you to download his music since he's the owner of the group.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

nope. you can just click on his name and get access to everything in his shared folder. rape him!:D

Ok I am getting this thing set up and am trying to find everyone so I can steal thier mp3's, what all so I need to do?