• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by madrusso

sistas are not happy to see good old black man Spragga date white girls,

oh, did i say old? sorry, i meant verryyy old! hahaa:D

peace out Spragga!

:laugh: :laugh:

You know how the gezza does it!! All ladies can ride on my wheelchair - no matter the color!!

:cool:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, but you know what they say- the more things change, the more they stay the same. There's still a lot of resistance to this idea, probably less in metropolitan areas, but it's still there. And it's not always from where you'd expect it. For instance, a lot of black women are not happy to see a black man date outside of his race, because "there's such a shortage of good black men" or it's selling out, or something stupid like that.

I guess, I say date who ever makes you happy:)

U guys are so smart Well as an update to this whole thing...I think i should tell you that I live with my mother and grandmother in the same house...My grandmother told me that if I ever brought home a black man she would throw me out on the street...I even stopped bringin home hispanic guys...which by the way are the ones i have had the most relationships with...bc i dont want her flipping out....i know its pretty common now...ive never had a problem with it..one of my friends is black/white alot of other friends are mixed too...I dont know whats wrong with me but I just dont want to hurt him...and he told me last night that every time I blow him off or that I wont give him a chance...he feels like im tearing his heart out piece by piece...thats the last thing i want to do.........:(

Originally posted by destiny779

U guys are so smart Well as an update to this whole thing...I think i should tell you that I live with my mother and grandmother in the same house...My grandmother told me that if I ever brought home a black man she would throw me out on the street...I even stopped bringin home hispanic guys...which by the way are the ones i have had the most relationships with...bc i dont want her flipping out....i know its pretty common now...ive never had a problem with it..one of my friends is black/white alot of other friends are mixed too...I dont know whats wrong with me but I just dont want to hurt him...and he told me last night that every time I blow him off or that I wont give him a chance...he feels like im tearing his heart out piece by piece...thats the last thing i want to do.........:(

It's so hard trying to keep everyone else happy.....:blown:

Originally posted by kaligirl

Keep yourself happy. Fuck trying to please everyone else cause its never gonna happen.

True, I always try to make myself happy, it's your life,. Not everyone is going to be happy with the decisions you make, but they are yours to make, no one elses.....

Ive never been into the whole..do what everyone wants thing...but this is a different situation....another thing is that i know he's getting upset with me...i keep pushing him away..relationships never work for me...and i dont want to hurt him but he keeps askin to give him a chance..i dont know how to explain myself bc im pretty sure im confusin everyone on this board too lol :bounce:

:bounce: Ok thats enough of this garbage....Screw everyone else ...I'm startin to like him and I wanna take a chance on this...if people don't approve then o well that's their problem

Go with your gut....or in this case, your heart....:)

:bounce: Ok thats enough of this garbage....Screw everyone else ...I'm startin to like him and I wanna take a chance on this...if people don't approve then o well that's their problem

Now thats the attitude. Good luck girlie!