Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Centripetal Force Techno and Pre-Party thread!

malanee

Okay - roll call! Who's coming to the Edge on Saturday?

I'm having a pre-party at my house around 10pm - pm if you need directions!

Should we set up a meet-up time/place?

As Scratch would say: "It is going to be d to the izzope!" :tongue:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sauvee88

None other than the incredible, sensational, how are you going to move when its over...................... D:Flow!!!!!!!! bounce: :bounce::bounce::bounce:

MEMEMEMEMemememememememememememememe, I'm coming too!!!!!!!!! :D

You are so dead!!! :mad: Just wait until I make you wear the crown at the pre-party Birthday Boy!!!!

Crank - Kuro is going to spin and Jambi might stop by. I may put a few records on early - if the monitors come in, anyway!

Originally posted by malanee

Crank - Kuro is going to spin and Jambi might stop by. I may put a few records on early - if the monitors come in, anyway!

ok everyone, if UPS comes thru, stop by the pre-party and enjoy the new crank-ZON sound system at Club 1519 (yes, that's malanee's!).

You neighbors are going to hate you....:tongue:

Just wait until I make you wear the crown at the pre-party Birthday Boy!!!!

Ok, I was trying to be nice!! But since you went there :mad:

It's my birthday right? So you better get your ASS in gear and play some tunes!!!! I wanna hear this improvement :rolleyes: you're always talking about!!

If I gotta wear the damn crown, then you better as shit play!!! You only have to play like 5 records, then Kuro can take over for you....... gotta get over your inability to play infront of people!!!! :tongue:

Ok, I was trying to be nice!! But since you went there :mad:

It's my birthday right? So you better get your ASS in gear and play some tunes!!!! I wanna hear this improvement :rolleyes: you're always talking about!!

If I gotta wear the damn crown, then you better as shit play!!! You only have to play like 5 records, then Kuro can take over for you....... gotta get over your inability to play infront of people!!!! :tongue:

Well, I guess D:Flow is better than Wigz - BUT STILL! And I said I would spin a few! Yeesh! Don't get your panties in a bundle! :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

me! :)

i want to go to the pre-party, but it depends on the guests i'm having. . .yeh, this its going to be educational (that's a word right? yeh, it should be. . .mkay, no more dexadrin for scratch. . )

Lay off the drugs Scratch! :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

me! :)

i want to go to the pre-party, but it depends on the guests i'm having. . .yeh, this its going to be educational (that's a word right? yeh, it should be. . .mkay, no more dexadrin for scratch. . )

You're the host...you gotta tell your friends what y'all are doing! Don't be a fluffy...:tongue:

Hey Scratch!!!! Bring em over, we'll be nice....... promise!! :D

Hey what time is this thing starting and what time are we leaving??? :confused:

Just for good measure: :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I like the bouncies! - I need help.

yeah, scratch....bring em over...eric needs some entertainment hahaha ;)

Hey, shouldn't be posting this on the board, but I'm too lazy to e-mail...

malanee + sauvee88 - lunch at noon at Good Thyme, right?

Hey, shouldn't be posting this on the board, but I'm too lazy to e-mail...

YES!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Damn, you are LAZY. Since you're on the board check out Malanee's new thread, I wanna know what you get Krish :D

Oh, and DAMN you for your insensative remarks about Scratch's friends!!!!!!!!! Now she it TOTALLY not coming!!!! :mad:

YES!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Damn, you are LAZY. Since you're on the board check out Malanee's new thread, I wanna know what you get Krish :D

Oh, and DAMN you for your insensative remarks about Scratch's friends!!!!!!!!! Now she it TOTALLY not coming!!!! :mad:

oops, sorry, scratch...didn't mean to be insensitive! I meant, bring em over so Eric can entertain THEM! :D:D:D

Hope to see all you smily faces on the dance floor at the edge this Saturday.

We are slated to go to 430 BUT if all of you refuse to leave I will have enough records to play to whenever you can't dance no more.

So bring out your dancing shoes, get ready to shake that ass and bounce them tits.

Jambi,

Metrotechno, DC.

The sound of the underground.

What ever guys wanna wear..... usually candied out. :D

What kind of a dress code is in effect at the edge?

For the ladies................... Um........... maybe I shouldn't say that!

:idea: As little as possible!!!!! ;)

Oh, that was too open not to do that. No, you don't have to dress up or anything, clothes are good, but we've seen less. So what ever you would like to wear.

And damn IT Raver!!!!! :mad: I dunneed a switch!!! I'm too lazy for one of those!!!! But I do run around.............. :D