Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Centripetal Force Techno and Pre-Party thread!

malanee

I thought we were all meeting at Malanee's place and going from there?? Oh.... ok, I got it. It's not like the Edge is THAT large. Why don't we just meet like in the main room, can you call it that?? I'm pretty sure we know what we all look like, so....... just a thought.

Hey Nourishment..... thanks for the bouncies!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sauvee88

I thought we were all meeting at Malanee's place and going from there?? Oh.... ok, I got it. It's not like the Edge is THAT large. Why don't we just meet like in the main room, can you call it that?? I'm pretty sure we know what we all look like, so....... just a thought.

Hey Nourishment..... thanks for the bouncies!!!!!!

I've never met Rammelsberg and his crew and while we'll probably be in the main room - I know some of us tend to wander! :rolleyes:

Ok. Makes sense. 1am, but if y'all wanna find us first, look for the girl in the pink fluffy wrapthing with either green or pinkish hair!!!

And if that's not enough of a description, then she'll be beating on some poor defenseless guy............ mainly me. :D

I'm going to try and beat Malanee to this..............

Um, Not only will I be gettin bitchslapped all over the Edge, but I'll be wearing a crown too!!!! :rolleyes::D:D

Hey Nourishment, whatcha wearing, this could turn into a what are you wearing thread..... we're starting to think like Vic...... uh, oh............... :blown:

Hey Nourishment, whatcha wearing, this could turn into a what are you wearing thread..... we're starting to think like Vic...... uh, oh............... :blown:

Let's see, I've got on a light pink, fitted button down, pinstripe pants and little teeny - oh wait a minute - you mean on Saturday, duh, the shiny happy pants, of course. And maybe something furry.

I'm going to try and beat Malanee to this..............

Um, Not only will I be gettin bitchslapped all over the Edge, but I'll be wearing a crown too!!!! :rolleyes::D:D

hey, rico-suave, dont think that 'cos I'm not making it to the Edge on Sat. I still dont poke around on this thread..i'm the guy with the cooking utiensils, not the clothes and shoe whore: those are shady and joey

Clothes whore??? Vic, I was referring to your ability to change the subject of a thread from say...... being pissed off its a friday to ....... say soccer!!! You are the master at it......

Let's see, I've got on a light pink, fitted button down, pinstripe pants and little teeny

:eek::jawdrop:

:D:D:D

No actually the crown will have........ platinum, diamonds, rubies, some gold etched into it......

No actually the crown will have........ platinum, diamonds, rubies, some gold etched into it......

You will hardly be able to tell at all that it's simulated diamonique from the home shopping network. Who knew that they could electroplate plastic? Nonetheless, I'm certain you'll be stunning, Suavee. :tongue:

:bigfinger I'm a princess remember....... not trailer trash!!!!! I wouldn't be caught dead wearing fake shit!!! :D

:puke: fake jewlery

arent there lots o' rednex around the west coast of FL in the Tampa region? :D

"awwww yeah, gut mah shot gawn, gut mah dawg, goin' tu shoot me some of 'em critters over 'dere, and most imprtantly gut mah beer..."

Originally posted by vicman

arent there lots o' rednex around the west coast of FL in the Tampa region? :D

"awwww yeah, gut mah shot gawn, gut mah dawg, goin' tu shoot me some of 'em critters over 'dere, and most imprtantly gut mah beer..."

Funny - sounds not at all unlike Richmond.

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.................. You have a crown??? I want one, i want one, i want one.......... :D:D

Um yeah, so back to the furry things...... so far we have Malanee, Kuro, Nourishement, um..... crank?? I've got the crown, I'll have to keep switching them though, from the Burger King one, to the antique, to the HSN one........

Does this help any??? If y'all want to find us, we'll be kickin each other in the ass...... and um prolly the funkiest looking people in there, which will be HARD to pull off!!!!

dang!!!!! dat dare dem g'un gonna pop y'uns in dare Ass dare dang it....... shoot..... yeah....... beer

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

That's right Vic, don't mess with me...... I also spent a lot of time around hill billies, so don't EVEN make fun of them...... or their kin will come after you....... :rolleyes:

This is for you Vic......................................

So t'recap. Saturday we is meetin' at Malanee's house. Ennyone thet kin't make it thar sh'd be shot! Fry mah hide! Um, Kuro, Nourishment, Ravah, mahse'f, perhaps Jambi, crank, mebbe Scratch wif 4 galies..... ennyone else? Rammelsberg we'll met in th' club at 1 near th' pisser. We've got me warin' a crown, Malanee in some pink furry top, Kuro is warin' one also. Nourishement is warin' some so't of funky pants, nothin' else ah guess?? Me - I've got a crown, as enny fool kin plainly see. Thet about recaps whut's gone on so far.

This is for you Vic......................................

So t'recap. Saturday we is meetin' at Malanee's house. Ennyone thet kin't make it thar sh'd be shot! Fry mah hide! Um, Kuro, Nourishment, Ravah, mahse'f, perhaps Jambi, crank, mebbe Scratch wif 4 galies..... ennyone else? Rammelsberg we'll met in th' club at 1 near th' pisser. We've got me warin' a crown, Malanee in some pink furry top, Kuro is warin' one also. Nourishement is warin' some so't of funky pants, nothin' else ah guess?? Me - I've got a crown, as enny fool kin plainly see. Thet about recaps whut's gone on so far.

You are scaring me. :(

Now that I have your attention. I just spoke with Crownroyal. Ther's probably no way in hell we could drag him the Edge, but he's volunteered his place for the afterparty. How how he said I'm unrealistic to think anyone will come just because he lioves in Alexandria? What's that about?

Originally posted by nourishment

Now that I have your attention. I just spoke with Crownroyal. Ther's probably no way in hell we could drag him the Edge, but he's volunteered his place for the afterparty. How how he said I'm unrealistic to think anyone will come just because he lioves in Alexandria? What's that about?

Maybe I should try calming down a little bit and proofreading before I post.

Nourishment - why won't he come to the Edge? There will be a pretty good group of us and I know the music is going to be ON!

As for the after-party - I hate to agree w/ him - but w/ my house and Crank's house so much closer....

You're still coming, right?