Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Needed A Change!

spydagirl

Newbie here - well sort of

Hey all. Most of you know me as Roxychic. That name HAD TO GO. I cannot beleive I kept it this long. I got that name years ago when I used to actually go there. I have not been there in at least a year and I don't really like it too much anymore. So I figured I should change the name.

I get the name Spydagirl from my car - a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. I think it suits me much better.

Okay..that's that. :D

-Christine

Originally posted by teamj5

I secretly *heart* the Roxy

:)

Who the hell are you and what have you done with teamj5!?! :tongue:

Well, spydagirl, I have to say I like the new name a lot better... and I didn't know you drive such a sweet-ass car, very nice! :)

I definitely should change my name, but I kind of like how much it pisses off certain NYCers.;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Well, spydagirl, I have to say I like the new name a lot better... and I didn't know you drive such a sweet-ass car, very nice! :)

I definitely should change my name, but I kind of like how much it pisses off certain NYCers.;)

Thanks nyis....I like my name a lot better as well. and like Vikki said...DON"T CHANGE YOU NAME!! I love the way it pisses those Yankee fans off

:laugh:

Originally posted by spydagirl

Thanks nyis....I like my name a lot better as well. and like Vikki said...DON"T CHANGE YOU NAME!! I love the way it pisses those Yankee fans off

:laugh:

Yeah, with baseball season on the horizon there's no way I'm going to change my name! I hope you guys are ready to defend the Beantown boys... I'm sure there will be tons of inter-city baseball bickering as usual!

Speaking of Sox-Yankees, I was literally 2 minutes away from snagging tickets to a game yesterday. Somehow my graduating class in college was offering like 40 tickets... my friend got 2 of them... 2 minutes later I tried and they were sold out :( I'm sure I'll get my hands on some tix somehow....

Last year I went to one Sox-Yankees game and it was AWESOME! The Yankees were up for most of the game, the sox tied it in the ninth, then won it in the 10th on a nasty double by Manny. It was the best game I've ever been to. Everyone poured onto Landsdowne St. after the game cheering and chanting.... anyone wearing anything Yankees got tooled on.

DAMN I'M READY FOR BASEBALL SEASON!!!! :D