Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Had One Wish-

Originally posted by divalicious

I'd wish for 3 more wishes.

Ooooooooh, sorry, you can't wish for more wishes. Everyone else feel free to wish for more wishes, but you can't. Sorry.

phuturefunk, I can help you.

tastyt- I AM the devil. I thought everyone knew that already....

Originally posted by tastyt

Joe- Trust me, I thought of that already. And you know, I have no problem with it! Hell I can start busting in the middle of meetings for all I care!

So Crackorn, when should I expect the fireworks to begin?

lmao!!!!! wow, and just imagine what rolling will be like... you'll have to take a week off from work, just to recover...

Originally posted by tastyt

Joe- Trust me, I thought of that already. And you know, I have no problem with it! Hell I can start busting in the middle of meetings for all I care!

So Crackorn, when should I expect the fireworks to begin?

I wish I could help you personally, but I've got problems.....to be discussed at a later date. Geez, that's a tough one. Let me think about it for a few. Maybe I could dig up one of my old boy-servants who excel in providing the uttmost pleasure to those who so desire. They did it for me anyway..

For the few of you who wish you could control the aging process or wish you could stop it, you can't stop it, but I think it can be controlled!!! I don't mind to tell my age. It's fun. Guys usually say " Damn, I hope my wife will look as good as you." Girls, gives them something to look foward too. Meet me, you won't believe your eyes!

I wish for great health!!!:)

Originally posted by goagirl63

For the few of you who wish you could control the aging process or wish you could stop it, you can't stop it, but I think it can be controlled!!! I don't mind to tell my age. It's fun. Guys usually say " Damn, I hope my wife will look as good as you." Girls, gives them something to look foward too. Meet me, you won't believe your eyes!

I wish for great health!!!:)

Let me guess......you're 38? Well, I'm 30 and I look like I'm 50 so kudos to you!

Originally posted by Crackorn

But it couldn't be about money, love or world peace......What would you wish for?

I would wish I could teleport.. save mad $$$, go wherever I want, see whatever I wanna see, help clean up the air by less exhaust fumes from my car, leave situations I just don't wanna be in, etc.. :D :D :D

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

That America would implement a shorter work week. People don't realize what stress does to the body. People get SICK from working and having to PACK themselves on a crowded subway each morning. It's not healthy.

i quit my job just over a month ago.

i feel better now than i've felt in years.

Originally posted by codica3

I would wish I could teleport.. save mad $$$, go wherever I want, see whatever I wanna see, help clean up the air by less exhaust fumes from my car, leave situations I just don't wanna be in, etc.. :D :D :D

damn, thats a good one... think of all the places you could see...

but I'd want the ability to teleport others with me (with their consent of course)... It'd be fun to visit the peaks of mountains and such, but its better with people...

(cheese note: "its lonely at the top"... yeah.. I know.. pretty lame... what do you want from me, its 10:16pm on sunday night, and i'm at my office finishing some shit up for tommorrow...)