Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Installs! Sound And Lighting

infiniteaudio

LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT SOUND AND LIGHTING?

Infinite has been hard at work; Quietly creating the most comprehensive demonstration and fabrication facility in the South Eastern United States. Our new 10,000 sqft. Technology facility includes: The Cinema, The Club, and The Conference Room.

VISIT

www.goinfinite.com

Your all to source for EAW, NEXO, ELATION, CREST AUDIO, DENON, POINEER, BIAMP, BARCO, and many other product lines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I N F I N I T E AUDIO SYSTEMS, INC. is one of South Florida’s finest audio, video, lighting, and computer display systems contracting firms. Our services consist of the design, sale, installation, and maintenance of commercial, professional and residential audio, video, computer display and control systems.

Available to our clientele is a broad range of the most widely recognized product lines in our industry such as Barco Professional Video/Data Display products, Speaker Systems by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) and Nexo of France, as well as control systems by AMX, for which we hold factory authorized representation. These and many other fine manufacturers combined with the professionalism and know-how of our staff allow us maximum flexibility in addressing the needs of today’s system contract installation market in the Eastern United States, the Caribbean, Central, and South America.

I N F I N I T E is a Miami-Dade and Broward County as well as State of Florida licensed and insured contractor, in business since 1977. The key to our success has been superior systems design, high installation/finish quality, and a dedication to customer service and satisfaction. We have proven our effectiveness in diversified market sectors such as: nightclubs, sports arenas, performing-arts facility, conference centers, boardrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, and specialized residential multi-zone & theater systems.

Maximizing the value and cost effectiveness of today’s system investment is what we are all about. I N F I N I T E is a source for complete answers to the audio, video, computer display, and control systems needs of business, industry, education, and residential markets.

We are a specialized firm dedicated to following projects through from design consultation phase to system integration and end-user training and support. Our know-how, combined with the diversity of work we have performed makes us the right choice for your needs.

In our stand-alone building (with three separate showrooms) we provide convenient and private demonstrations of the latest proven technologies applied to performing arts/stages, cinema, and corporate presentations. Our specialized facility includes a large fabrication, testing, and service floor, as well as a video-truck shop, which is home to INFINITE MOBILE MULTI-MEDIA DISPLAY ADVERTISING VEHICLE.

We enjoy sharing what we have learned with you, and hope to contribute our knowledge and diverse experience to your project. We welcome the opportunity to be of service

Infinite Audio Systems, Miami

(305) 859-7449

http://www.goinfinite.com :eek: