Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of drunk are you?

malanee

Helped my score, I got a 56, thanks to having two of the bonus points, the last two, I wish they had some extras for if you've done those things twice....

I love what it says "Respectable. On the right path to problem drinking" Boy my parents would be proud of me...

How about I get drunk this weekend

Do I hear "Snuggletinies"?????

pee on somebody. Volunteers?

I nominate Raver!!!!! He needs something exciting to happen to him this weekend!!!!! :D:D

How 'bout I puke in someone's car....sauvee88...

Funny, funny............... hey, I have an idea - how about we take your car......... oh wait, that's right the battery is DEAD :blown:

well I got 21 point...these are weird things that they ask you to do...pee on appliances, furniture, etc..and waking up in a health facility or police station...i mean you really have a alcohol problem if things happen to you...now if they had a substance use questionnaire I'm sure MORE than quite a few of us would score higher on that.

Originally posted by vicman

well I got 21 point...these are weird things that they ask you to do...pee on appliances, furniture, etc..and waking up in a health facility or police station...i mean you really have a alcohol problem if things happen to you...now if they had a substance use questionnaire I'm sure MORE than quite a few of us would score higher on that.

HA! I beat you by one point!:tongue:

I scored 54! I really thought I would have scored higher considering I did my undergrad at a Big Ten "beer drinking" institution, and was pretty much inebriated for 4 years of my life.

Vic- peeing on appliances & furniture, waking up in hospitals........it's all part of the college experience (lord knows you don't actually learn anything).

My favorite question: "Have you ever had a beer in the shower?" I do that all the time! I get thirsty......the damn shower is so fawkin' hot and steaming, youre bound to need a sipper. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I scored 54! I really thought I would have scored higher considering I did my undergrad at a Big Ten "beer drinking" institution, and was pretty much inebriated for 4 years of my life.

Vic- peeing on appliances & furniture, waking up in hospitals........it's all part of the college experience (lord knows you don't actually learn anything).

My favorite question: "Have you ever had a beer in the shower?" I do that all the time! I get thirsty......the damn shower is so fawkin' hot and steaming, youre bound to need a sipper. :laugh: :laugh:

I prefer margaritas in the shower, for some reason!

Does it count if I've had to hall my friend into the hospital after a long night and then ended up with a tattoo and a pierced nipple? (don't ask) I think I should get double bonus points for that!!!

Originally posted by joeygk

you should go up to Talahassee and Gainseville. Voted #1 and #3 party schools in the country by college students...sick, sick, sick, sick.......and FSu used to be a womens college...imagine that, hot drunk, horny girls galore!

Originally posted by chynado11

speaking to high scorers

have u ever got wasted and ended up in a police station or health facility?

*raises hand*

anymore lol

CD

I went to the emergency room 5 times in college. Although never for me. Somehow, I was always the one that ended up taking the sloppy drunks to the emergency room and spending the night there while the doctors treated them.

Originally posted by chynado11

wow i guess im the only one that has ended up in a police station or health facility LOL

:(:D

:flame:

CD

Actually, you're not the only one!! :D

BUT, the questioned asked "have you blacked out and ended up in a police station". That I haven't done (yet).

Oh, I did black out and end up in my college campus security car once though!

hehe...I betta take that test again!