Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC schedule******

pglkm

march 22 Friday

day

nikki beach

friday night

billboardlive..(according to my email each DJ will spin for 1 to 1.5 hours..sick lineup)

march 23 saturday

day

ultra -maybe

saturday night

crobar carl cox

afterhours

living room athony pappa etc..

march24 sunday

day

clevelandar hotel

night

space paul van dyke (may hit somewhere else first.but better off going early to space to beat the crowd)

march 25 moday

day

relax (anygood day parties..would like to know..some hotels are throwing parties in the day..may check some of them out.)

monday night

space Danny Tenaglia

tuesday..

going home

drinks...

hitting laundry bar every night 6-9 in the evening to warmup before going to the clubs..they have drink specials 2 for 1..shit like that..i am not paying $10 (corbar)a drink like i did for my 30th birthday in janaury...anybody else know good spots to get drink specials let me know..

food..

subway sandwiches for lunch..we have FREE coupons..can't beat that..dinners nice restaurants..nothing to crazy..hitting one really good italian restaurant for one night but mega bucks.. on ocean drive somewhere between 6 and 9 ave..forgot the name..also my hotel is right next to mango's..we have to hit that joint at least a couple of times to see my girls at mango's..

everybody add to the list with your plans...

everybody have fun and party safe...