Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spydagirl

***TGIF***

Work on a Saturday?? :( Aw..that blows! I am actually not too sure what I am doing this weekend either. I don't think I will hit up Avalon. I am just not in the mood to go clubbing. I think I might go into Fanuil Hall???:confused:

I think I'll be heading over to Avalon tonight. I'm not really excited to see anyone DJing there, but more curious to hear nearly all of the acts (Perry Farrell, JV - still haven't heard him live, Louie Vega, and my top pick of Lucien Foort and Ali Ajami in the Axis upstairs... not to mention our very own JC in The Modern (right!?!))

Should be an interesting night, I'm just gonna wing it!

JV should rock it. I hear ya on the Perry Farrell one. And I would like to hear Foort, I have heard a lot. But, the only thing about tonight is I hear Kiss 108 is going to be broadcasting or some shit. And for some reason they let those stupid guys on a mic, and that just ruins everything.

good morning everyone!.. gosh you've al been quite chatty and it's only 10:40am! i only got in a little while ago.. :)

no plans yet for the weekend.. laying low.. miami is going to kick my butt starting next weekend!