Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kiss me i'm irish !!

teamj5

Sypdagirl, your mix is CLOSE to perfect... you missed by just a little.

5/8ths Irish, 1/4 Sweedish and an eight Italian = me. So you may shower me with kisses now (not you Drew! :tongue: )

I'm having kegs and eggs at my place Sunday morning, and we'll where I end up after that.

St. Patrick's Day might be my favorite holiday... I think I might like it even more than Chrismas!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sypdagirl, your mix is CLOSE to perfect... you missed by just a little.

5/8ths Irish, 1/4 Sweedish and an eight Italian = me. So you may shower me with kisses now (not you Drew! :tongue: )

I'm having kegs and eggs at my place Sunday morning, and we'll where I end up after that.

St. Patrick's Day might be my favorite holiday... I think I might like it even more than Chrismas!

A whole bunch of Irish and some English here. And Brian don't break my heart :laugh: :laugh:

So who else can't wait to get out of work today :letsgo:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My psychic prediction: Whatever you do on Sunday, it will involve heavy amounts of drinking.

"Call mah now for ya free readin" :goofy:

Ha ha Ms. Cleo, she got soooo busted. The bitch aint even Jamican she is from Cali they said today:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Ha ha Ms. Cleo, she got soooo busted. The bitch aint even Jamican she is from Cali they said today:laugh: :laugh:

Nice!! It's about damn time they buster that fraudulent biatch. I was actually going to write (in overly thick, extremely fake Jamaican accent) after the quote.... but I thought that was being redundant.

Since when are psychics supposed to be from Jamaica!?

Psychic hotlines make me worry about the future of America.