Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

kiss me i'm irish !!

Recommended Posts

Sypdagirl, your mix is CLOSE to perfect... you missed by just a little.

5/8ths Irish, 1/4 Sweedish and an eight Italian = me. So you may shower me with kisses now (not you Drew! :tongue: )

I'm having kegs and eggs at my place Sunday morning, and we'll where I end up after that.

St. Patrick's Day might be my favorite holiday... I think I might like it even more than Chrismas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sypdagirl, your mix is CLOSE to perfect... you missed by just a little.

5/8ths Irish, 1/4 Sweedish and an eight Italian = me. So you may shower me with kisses now (not you Drew! :tongue: )

I'm having kegs and eggs at my place Sunday morning, and we'll where I end up after that.

St. Patrick's Day might be my favorite holiday... I think I might like it even more than Chrismas!

A whole bunch of Irish and some English here. And Brian don't break my heart :laugh: :laugh:

So who else can't wait to get out of work today :letsgo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by a1wave

i'm irish :D and a little english, scottish, and norweigian...

not sure what i'm doing sunday, though

My psychic prediction: Whatever you do on Sunday, it will involve heavy amounts of drinking.

"Call mah now for ya free readin" :goofy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My psychic prediction: Whatever you do on Sunday, it will involve heavy amounts of drinking.

"Call mah now for ya free readin" :goofy:

Ha ha Ms. Cleo, she got soooo busted. The bitch aint even Jamican she is from Cali they said today:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My psychic prediction: Whatever you do on Sunday, it will involve heavy amounts of drinking.

"Call mah now for ya free readin" :goofy:

very possibly :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Ha ha Ms. Cleo, she got soooo busted. The bitch aint even Jamican she is from Cali they said today:laugh: :laugh:

Nice!! It's about damn time they buster that fraudulent biatch. I was actually going to write (in overly thick, extremely fake Jamaican accent) after the quote.... but I thought that was being redundant.

Since when are psychics supposed to be from Jamaica!?

Psychic hotlines make me worry about the future of America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×