Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sooooo...

origskeemr

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

disappointed in myself :( :sigh: and dont ask only some know... i just wanted to say how disappointed i am.. so yell at me :mad:

Isn't that the worst, when you are so mad at yourself!!!!!! I can totally understand where you are coming from:(

the sad thing is that you guys have no clue what i am talkin about:confused: but still understand in a way:( and that is makin me feel a lil better;) do you guys ever have the days when you hate yourself or disappointed in yourself for doing sumptin soooo stupid and it makes you feel like shit... the sad thing is i could have prevented myself:blank: :sigh:

the sad thing is that you guys have no clue what i am talkin about:confused: but still understand in a way:( and that is makin me feel a lil better;) do you guys ever have the days when you hate yourself or disappointed in yourself for doing sumptin soooo stupid and it makes you feel like shit... the sad thing is i could have prevented myself:blank: :sigh:

yeah...and the wierd part is it could have been prevented..but you actions made perfect sense at the time...

That's one of the cool things about the boards, you don't have to really explain in detail, yet we understand exctly where you are coming from..... Hind sight is 20/20, so don't be too mad at yourself. We all have our moments of stupidity, some more than others. It's okay, things will strighten themselves out.;)

Originally posted by clubkat

babe. . .go to bed. . .

u have to work later papa. . .

sleep will do u some good :zzz:

::i still love u no matter what::

awwwwwwwwwww i love you too:licker: i owe (sp) you for keepin me company love: i :heart: you for makin me feel like more shit lol nah seriously i do ;) thank you lol ok i am gunna go to sleep now lol:blank:

and everyone who is laughin at more or doesnt understand :finger:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That's one of the cool things about the boards, you don't have to really explain in detail, yet we understand exctly where you are coming from..... Hind sight is 20/20, so don't be too mad at yourself. We all have our moments of stupidity, some more than others. It's okay, things will strighten themselves out.;)

you are soooooooo sweet rite now lol. i feel like i dropped a pill for the first time again :laugh: i just have mad love for the board rite now cause everyone is makin feel better lol:laugh: soooooo what might i ask makes everyone mad at themselves?? cause i know makes me mad:mad:

you are soooooooo sweet rite now lol. i feel like i dropped a pill for the first time again :laugh: i just have mad love for the board rite now cause everyone is makin feel better lol:laugh: soooooo what might i ask makes everyone mad at themselves?? cause i know makes me mad:mad:

Thanks I think....Those laughy guys are throwing me for a loop.....

I just get mad at myself when I know better and choose to something dumb that I know I will regret eventually...... Sometimes it's little dumb things and other times, it's a HUGE mess....:blown:

I just get mad at myself when I know better and choose to something dumb that I know I will regret eventually...... Sometimes it's little dumb things and other times, it's a HUGE mess....:blown:

well its ok cause i am always mad at myself. if its for the way i treat people, myself, or the way i act sometimes, or WHAT I DO!!... i dont know what i am thinkin sometimes when i do things:( :sigh: but i know i am better than that:D but i am still down on myself :(

Yeah... same here... or when I let someone take advantage of me when I know damn well that's what's going on...

Well Orig, I hope you feel better... just think of this as a lesson that will some day make you a better person.

oh BTW i am laughin at myself:( but you are still nice lol

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah... same here... or when I let someone take advantage of me when I know damn well that's what's going on...

Well Orig, I hope you feel better... just think of this as a lesson that will some day make you a better person.

the sad thing is i know i am a better person than this:( sorry to bring everyone down on a fri... cause i am usually all happy and shit, but rite now i am ready to beat myself up lol

pink-dont let me get me (is the song for the day) :sigh:

well its ok cause i am always mad at myself. if its for the way i treat people, myself, or the way i act sometimes, or WHAT I DO!!... i dont know what i am thinkin sometimes when i do things:( but i know i am better than that:D but i am still down on myself :(

We all make mistakes, no one is perfect, even though some people like to think so. Just don't get to down on yourself is all.

!!!!!!:DSMILE:D!!!!!!!