Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sooooo...

origskeemr

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

We all make mistakes, no one is perfect, even though some people like to think so. Just don't get to down on yourself is all.

!!!!!!:DSMILE:D!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! lol

you make me feel like i am not a low-life;) sorry for being sappy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

i am sooooooo sorry, but you know i am usually not like this:( i love you if it makes you feel better... :tongue: it doesnt happen often

yeh yeh...i will holla at you lattttttaaaaaaaaaaa! peace hoe;)

what in the hell is going on here???? me of all people....should have some knowledge of what the fuck my spanish friend is babbling about?!?!? seriously......wtf??! what did u do now.....no like really........what the hell is the meaning of this!!?

Originally posted by misk

what in the hell is going on here???? me of all people....should have some knowledge of what the fuck my spanish friend is babbling about?!?!? seriously......wtf??! what did u do now.....no like really........what the hell is the meaning of this!!?

Nothing like a good friend to straighten you out!!!!

the meaning of this is just sayin i know i did wrong... but oh well i am over it :D cant dwell on it anymore.

baby... im late to this thread but shiiiit... wtf is goin on?! i def. dont like seeing you like this... :(

you didnt bother me at all yesterday... i wasnt around... *im sorry* you imed me that you loved me... *i love you too*

i hope you feel a little better today about things... don't dwell too much on what you did and how much you regret doing it... take it for what it's worth now - an experience you don't wanna repeat and that's it... don't stress yourself shuga...

i love you~ :heart:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

baby... im late to this thread but shiiiit... wtf is goin on?! i def. dont like seeing you like this... :(

you didnt bother me at all yesterday... i wasnt around... *im sorry* you imed me that you loved me... *i love you too*

i hope you feel a little better today about things... don't dwell too much on what you did and how much you regret doing it... take it for what it's worth now - an experience you don't wanna repeat and that's it... don't stress yourself shuga...

i love you~ :heart:

eh i was goin through some shit yesterday, nuttin big just something i needed to gat out of me lol its complicated. oh well dont get any ideas i wasnt gunna kill myself or sumptin lol well anyway i am back!!!!!!!;):D

he still won't tell me....i am really really lost.........

anyways....he also built an enormous 'fort' out of empty cans and bottles last night....he then adourned it with various easter candies and kitchen utensils.........i shit u not......it was pretty big too.....he is soooo mature beyond his years...ladies ...hurry up and get this one....

anyways....he also built an enormous 'fort' out of empty cans and bottles last night....he then adourned it with various easter candies and kitchen utensils.........i shit u not......it was pretty big too.....he is soooo mature beyond his years...ladies ...hurry up and get this one....

rotflmao:laugh: hey it made you laugh rite;)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by origskeemr

what the hell are you laughin at :confused: what?? i was bored and drunk so i decided to build. lol you would have done the same... rite??

nah shawtee... i feel you... its the normal train of action... :D

get drunk ~> get bored ~> BUILD! :idea:

lmao... i wish i saw it... :(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Eventually, you get over being mad at yourself. Things have a way of solving themselves.....:)

awwwwww yeh now i see what your sayin... yeh i was only like that for the day and once i went to sleep i was fine;) thanx for the comfort though:)