Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think is gunna win the NCAA tournament?

vicman

Pepperdine is lil' more than a snotty private school filled w/ rich kids who wanted to go to college on the beach, get suntans and live in Malibu. (much unlike the unvieristy of miami :rolleyes::laugh: )

I'm surprised they actually made it into the tourney?

Even though I hate Duke, they look the strongest. They have inside and outside game. I wish I could say Arizona could win it but they are lacking the inside game. After losing 4 starters they're only left with outside shooters. I have them losing in the Sweet 16. :(

Originally posted by zaguero

:mad: Do you wanna walk to B-more?? :mad: :mad:

sorry dude, but I'm wearing a Sun Devil's t-shirt right now as I type this. ASU! Yeah, you might beat the shit out of ASU in basketball, but who's the only PAC-10 school never to go to the Rose Bowl..and they probably will never do, now with the Rose Bowel joining the BCS..ha, ha

Originally posted by vicman

sorry dude, but I'm wearing a Sun Devil's t-shirt right now as I type this. ASU! Yeah, you might beat the shit out of ASU in basketball, but who's the only PAC-10 school never to go to the Rose Bowl..and they probably will never do, now with the Rose Bowel joining the BCS..ha, ha

Wait! are you saying that the UofA will never get to the Rose Bowl because of some shift in the organization?

Originally posted by zaguero

Wait! are you saying that the UofA will never get to the Rose Bowl because of some shift in the organization?

Rose Bowel joined the BCS system, so it will feature BCS games that detrmine the national champion, so U of A doesnt figure to be anywhere near playing that game anytime in the near, medium or long term future.

OMG..thats hilarious

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lincoln Tech?!?! bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

yup, i saw pgiddy on one of those commercials saying "i like working on cars so lincoln tech was a perfect fit for me" . . .

OMG..thats hilarious

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lincoln Tech?!?! bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hahahahhah, thats almost as funny as the thought of MD. making it to the final four.....Kentucky Vs. Md.=End of Md. season

The Twerps, sorry I mean Terps, did have a good season though, they have a lot to be proud of.....

For now they should just start rebuilding for the future....I will go out on a limb and predict they make it to the finals within the next 6 years....For now lets talk about that new comcast center....now thats suppose to be good...

Sorry no Duke for me Vic, I just have my money on them...plus how can you not like a team like them.

Very solid, hard-working, well coached, and experienced team.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Hahahahhah, thats almost as funny as the thought of MD. making it to the final four.....Kentucky Vs. Md.=End of Md. season

The Twerps, sorry I mean Terps, did have a good season though, they have a lot to be proud of.....

For now they should just start rebuilding for the future....I will go out on a limb and predict they make it to the finals within the next 6 years....For now lets talk about that new comcast center....now thats suppose to be good...

Sorry no Duke for me Vic, I just have my money on them...plus how can you not like a team like them.

i like this pic

miami00-005.jpg

anyway, i still hate Duke, like I hate U of Miami in football....d-oh shouldnt have said that especially since I'll be there quite soon

Originally posted by pgiddy

i'll take that wager . . .

md vs. ky, i'll take md . . .

loser owes the other a red bull . . .

shirts seen around campus before a duke game:

fuck duke

puke

duke sucks

juan dixon your mouth

and my favorite

dunleavy's a bitch