Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T~g~i~f

marcid21

not tonight, but going for my friend's birthday a group of us are having drinks tomorrow night at The W Hotel, then dinner on the upper East side and perhaps a little dancing...if i can get to deep dish i'll find a kat on a speaker...bound to have fun; flying solo (as usual)...

Originally posted by phatman

if i can get to deep dish i'll find a kat on a speaker...bound to have fun; flying solo (as usual)...

teeheehee. . .u know it!

Ankle is back to 100% power...

::test drove it yesterday and all was well cept' for a few cramps::

But yes, went to Centro last night and now im working late today, blah. . .i dunno probably hit up a lounge or XSNYC tonight with the boyzzzz for some video game action ::aint i such a tomcat:: ;) and then Deep Dish tommorow!!!

Cant wait meowmeow. . .MissMarci, I better see u there. . .growl!

Does XSNYC have virtual reality rides? I'm not sure if that's the place we wound up in, but my ex and I ended up in some video game place near Times Square. We had a hot dog before going in; In the middle of my virtual roller ride he looks over and is like "uhhh Dy, are you alright?" I came damn close to losing that friggin' hotdog! :vomit2:

Originally posted by tastyt

Does XSNYC have virtual reality rides? I'm not sure if that's the place we wound up in, but my ex and I ended up in some video game place near Times Square. We had a hot dog before going in; In the middle of my virtual roller ride he looks over and is like "uhhh Dy, are you alright?" I came damn close to losing that friggin' hotdog! :vomit2:

sure it wasnt Bar Code?

Originally posted by clubkat

teeheehee. . .u know it!

Ankle is back to 100% power...

and then Deep Dish tommorow!!!

Cant wait meowmeow. . .MissMarci, I better see u there. . .growl!

Woo hoo...Kitty back in full effect! I think you red my mind...Cocoa Brown and I were just speaking of popping my Vinyl cherry the other night....

I have other plans (a friends BDay that I HAVE to go to...)...but I may be making an appearance a lil' later....;) ;) ;)

I have no idea. We just ran across it one night when we were headed to the movies and decided to play some video games instead.

Bar Code was aight - my friend spun there for a couple of weeks...

I still have a hard time swallowing how much games cost to play these days...i guess cuz i'm damn old...games were a quarter and if my pops gave me five bucks i was good for a couple of hours...Galaga...Centipede...etc...thems were da days...

yes babies, it had to be. .. 3 floors ::i believe:: of nothing but $5 games and virtual everything. . .

Phat. . .i soooo know where your coming from :(