Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

Sigs and Avatar's

Originally posted by nycchic24

fourth screen name? what are your toher aliases?

I don't use them anymore, used to be CluBlaw23, and deeprock. Guess I can't count, that's three screen names in just over a year. :eek:

Ehh.. I got bored of my Odie avatar but by special request, I brought it back.. I think keeping your avatar and sig's somewhat the same is better because a lot of times (at least for me) I recognize who is posting imediately by their sigs and avatars instead of having to read the name everytime.. I dunno, it's that whole classical conditioning thing ;)

Originally posted by codica3

I think keeping your avatar and sig's somewhat the same is better because a lot of times (at least for me) I recognize who is posting imediately by their sigs and avatars instead of having to read the name everytime.. I dunno, it's that whole classical conditioning thing ;)

Yup I agree...even though I am COMPLETELY SiCK and Tired of looking at my avatar...I think it would just be weird to change it...although I have throught about it....

~~~im happy with my avatar and i just got my sig..............i do get bored with stuff easily but as for my sig i dont really take it away i just start adding stuff to it..............and i agree with cody i recognize ppl by their sigs like when im scrolling down a thread or something i may stop when i see a reply from someone i know or something:D

Okay, I think its time for me to get a Sig and Avatar but how would I go about doing that?

Obviously, I'm still a rookie to this shit but I wanna hook it up and start showing u peeps my FLAVA. :afro: