Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spydagirl

Accunpuncture

I am going in for my first session of accupunture tonight. Have any of you tried it yet? I was in a bad car crash three months ago and I am still in severe pain.:mad: I suffer from torn ligaments in my neck and muscle spasms. I have been told that this is going to help. Any of you know a thing or two about it????

-Christine:)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't know anything about accupuncture, but I think I know of something than can help ease the pain a bit.... care to guess what it is? :smoke::cool:

Give up? It's perkasets... I'm told they cure any pain :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: Your too funny. Well, you're right. They do help w/the pain but only temporary relief. I have been taking them since the accident. At first it weas GREAT:tongue: , but now I am sick of being on meds all the time. Which is why I am hoping the accupuncture will work for me. I just got a call from my doc and he wants to switch me to OC's! YIKES.

Originally posted by spydagirl

I am going in for my first session of accupunture tonight. Have any of you tried it yet? I was in a bad car crash three months ago and I am still in severe pain.:mad: I suffer from torn ligaments in my neck and muscle spasms. I have been told that this is going to help. Any of you know a thing or two about it????

-Christine:)

Hey Christine how did it go:confused:

Hi Vikki

Thanks for asking:)

It did not go so great. I went in there w/a migraine....and it was much worse when I left. :( She was able to get some knots out of my back though. I am not blaming the accupuncture for my headache....I am sure it takes a few sessions to show signs of relief. I am going to try a few more sessions and see how it goes. It was however very relaxing. :zzz2:

Having needled in me was a crazy experience. She placed them in spots that were supposed to help increase the flow of energy and then she left me there for about 40 minutes!! Wierd.....

I will give you an update in a couple weeks and let you know how it's working.

-Christine