Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****The Real Official Superchumbo at Redwood Trustchumbo Thread****

Lets see:

its you and your group.

Me.

Zags in his zag mobile.

Jroo and a group of his people.

I'm supposed to meet 2 people up there.

Maybe another 2 people will go with me from here.

Since I'll be taking zag's car, I'll have to give him a ride, which means he has to see the football game first. So well leave after 5.

Have we decided on a place for a pre-Trust Chumbonation meetup?

Originally posted by vicman

Lets see:

its you and your group.

Me.

Zags in his zag mobile.

Jroo and a group of his people.

I'm supposed to meet 2 people up there.

Maybe another 2 people will go with me from here.

Since I'll be taking zag's car, I'll have to give him a ride, which means he has to see the football game first. So well leave after 5.

Have we decided on a place for a pre-Trust Chumbonation meetup?

If you wanna meetup down here, you guys could come to my place and then we can all drive up together from Maryland. Or if you wanna decide on a meetup place up there, we can do Hooters at Inner Harbor. Get some beerschumbo and some junk foodchumbo before Superchumbo.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If you wanna meetup down here, you guys could come to my place and then we can all drive up together from Maryland. Or if you wanna decide on a meetup place up there, we can do Hooters at Inner Harbor. Get some beerschumbo and some junk foodchumbo before Superchumbo.

if you're willing to wait till the game is over. game should be over by 6:30 pm... we could be at your place by 7 or earlier. is that too late?

Originally posted by zaguero

if you're willing to wait till the game is over. game should be over by 6:30 pm... we could be at your place by 7 or earlier. is that too late?

That should be fine. If we leave at 7, then we get up there by 8. We can hit Hooters for an hour to grab a drink and a little bit of food. Then we can head over to Trust around 10ish.

Wait a second..game starts at 3:30 and game ends a 5:15. Opps my bad. so I gues we could be at your place earlier than 6.

dude the game is over at 5. if it starts @ 3 it ends by 5. DC to G'town I would say, 40min drive? How fast is ur car zags? You drive a piece of crap or something?

I think shady's suggestion is fine. We can meetup at his place by 6 and drive from there. Hooters is fine with me, but I dunno what any of the females might think of hooters.

A friend suggested a bar @ 930 Charles St. in B'more, damn bastard forgot the name of the place, but says its legit. 2 buddies are going to a sushi restaurant in federal hill if you guys are up for sushi.

dude the game is over at 5. if it starts @ 3 it ends by 5. DC to G'town I would say, 40min drive? How fast is ur car zags? You drive a piece of crap or something?

I think shady's suggestion is fine. We can meetup at his place by 6 and drive from there. Hooters is fine with me, but I dunno what any of the females might think of hooters.

A friend suggested a bar @ 930 Charles St. in B'more, damn bastard forgot the name of the place, but says its legit. 2 buddies are going to a sushi restaurant in federal hill if you guys are up for sushi.

Its not about how fast you can drive, its about how well you can drive.;)

great so if you drive we should be getting there by .....monday?

Speaking of which, not be anal or superstitious, but make sure you check your tire pressure before heading out. I swear, for some reason, 95 N between DC and Baltimore is cursed. I've seen more blowouts on that road than any other road. And last time I drove up to Baltimore, I had a blowout on my car. And I was stuck on 95 for an hour cause I was already riding on my spare. It sucked.

Speaking of which, not be anal or superstitious, but make sure you check your tire pressure before heading out. I swear, for some reason, 95 N between DC and Baltimore is cursed. I've seen more blowouts on that road than any other road. And last time I drove up to Baltimore, I had a blowout on my car. And I was stuck on 95 for an hour cause I was already riding on my spare. It sucked.

Had it checked 2 weeks ago. I should be good.

Shady whats a good tire pressure for a day like today, I was thinking about getting mine checked?