Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT @ Space. A Party To Remember. See Why?

Since last year alot has changed for DT, with the closing of Twilo,

him playing at World & SF, a lot of his diehard fans that have been with him when the Be Yourself party was nothing like it is now have lost a little faith in their almighty leader. In their minds they feel DT has abandoned them for a superficial "follow the herd mentality" type of crowd. as can be seen in the crowd that is now becoming the more than just a minority @ Vinyl. So along comes a little 16hr marathon set that i believe will be the make or break for many of DT's diehard followers. So what does this me for us, well we all know that the WMC is always Danny's most memorable set of the year and i think that this year will blow us all out the water and have everyone from DT's diehards to the bandwagon fans bowing in his presence. I can't wait, i know i will be there from when the doors open to when DT picks up the needle on the last record of the afternoon. So who is going to close out this party and what are you opinions on DT's set this year.

I don't know about losing faith in the man, but I agree, this set is going to be off the charts. I can't wait. Make sure you bring a paper and pen to note the ridiculous tracks he drops. I don't know if I will be in any shape to do that myself.