Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vicodin

Originally posted by codica3

I must be weird or something cause vicodin don't do shit for me, I've railed it, eaten it, and smoked it, and nothing everytime.. I know it's me too cause my friends absolutely LOVE it.. WTF.. :mad:

honestly i am retarded:tongue: and i hate it lol

Originally posted by codica3

I must be weird or something cause vicodin don't do shit for me, I've railed it, eaten it, and smoked it, and nothing everytime.. I know it's me too cause my friends absolutely LOVE it.. WTF.. :mad:

Ughh.... railing vics is the worst, worst burn I've had.... definitely not worth it in my opinion... eating a few of em mellows me out for sure though.

I like pharmies.:D

Bad...bad...bad. Just crush and eat...never rail! They are fat soluable molecules...which mean you need to have it in your stomach...not your shnazzz!

Each Vicodin has 5 mg's of hydrocodone in it and 750 mg's of tylenol in it. Basically you are just inhaling tylenol...not a good idea.

Only PK you can rail is OxyContin...now that's a rush. But be careful...a little goes a long way!!!

Originally posted by djscotphreak

The drip into your stomach. Then instead of the pill dissolving slowly over time you are getting it all at one time since it was crushed.

So ruin your nasal cavities with K coke or Tina...chew up the vics...trust me on this one.

Couldn't agree more....

Listen to djscotphreak, he's completely right. Oxycodone and Hydrocodone (Percocet and Vicodin) are not water soluable, therefore, railing them will do nothing for you except really hurt your nose and taste like shit. Just crush it and parachute it if you want it to hit you faster and harder. Blowing it will just send it to the same place as chewing it.

Percocets are definitly better.

I took 2 vicodin about 3 hours ago, and all I feel right now is sleepy and my eyes feel weird.

Although I was told a little while ago that its better to chew it instead of swallowing it whole:( :(