Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awwww Yeaaaahhhhh!!!!

vicman

Originally posted by djbuster

hey...snow in april may be cool...

snowboarding on the deck at buzz, throwing snowballs at people sunbathing in the park...

well at least were starting to see more skin outside, cant wait until the sundresses come out, and all of that...then summer when girls are all sweaty, steamy, stickkkkkkyyyyy.....ummmm...ok i got a little carried away there...he, he sorry :D

Originally posted by vicman

well at least were starting to see more skin outside, cant wait until the sundresses come out, and all of that...then summer when girls are all sweaty, steamy, stickkkkkkyyyyy.....ummmm...ok i got a little carried away there...he, he sorry :D

In honor of springtime, I just went and got my car washed. Damn, I forgot it could look so nice when clean. Vic, your cousins did a great job at the car wash! :D

Originally posted by djbuster

the way shit's been going this year, i wouldnt be surprised if it snowed 3 feet in april.

I'm probably the only one on CP that hopes you're right! Damn global warming, the season was way too short this year (and sucked too!).

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

In honor of springtime, I just went and got my car washed. Damn, I forgot it could look so nice when clean. Vic, your cousins did a great job at the car wash! :D

u go to "Tysons Car Washeteria?" yeah, they opened that business up this year, they aim to corner the carwashing market in Wall Street in the near future

u go to "Tysons Car Washeteria?" yeah, they opened that business up this year, they aim to corner the carwashing market in Wall Street in the near future

Actually, I went to Mr. Wash. There's not a gringo in the joint. Everyone, from the detailers to the cashier, were Mexicano.

Looks like spring, looks like spring!!!!

Just came back from lunch, and dawgone it, saw lots o' girls wearing skirts and sleveless t-shirts...woo-hoo!icon14.gif

That explains why some women at work are wearing short skirts today. I haven't seen much skin since the other day at Camelot. :(