Clubplanet Nightlife Community

air - drying K

bkissa

i have heard that when you apply heat to K some of it is lost.

i have also heard that leaving K out to air dry leaves you w. the best quality K.

is this true? i've never tried. and how long are you supposed to leave it out for?

Originally posted by dfresh000

i heard that when you leave k out to air dry, that in time it disappears up peoples nose's if you don't watch it carefully.. just what i heard :D :D :D :D watch out now!

Yes, that's a *very* dangerous side effect of air-drying! Be careful Bkissa! :laugh2:

By letting it air dry it provides puffier product in the long run. I also have a read an entire book called "The Little Book of Ketamine". It states that letting it air dry lets the preservatives in it evaporaate. Making for a better finished product.

Just what I read...sounds wierd but it's in the book.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

By letting it air dry it provides puffier product in the long run. I also have a read an entire book called "The Little Book of Ketamine". It states that letting it air dry lets the preservatives in it evaporaate. Making for a better finished product.

Just what I read...sounds wierd but it's in the book.

lmao i thought i was the only one who read that book. to tell you the truth how soft and powdery it is doesnt mean shit. cause honestly if you want it to be very soft and podery just sift it or grind it;) comes out very nice:tongue: