Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Covering up for someone you care about??

synderella420

Do you ever find yourself covering up all the bad things when you are with someone..

For instance when someone asks you...oh well why arent things like this or that..you always find yourself saying oh because you just dont understand the relationship we have...or always trying to cover things up when you know it is really not good..

Originally posted by synderella420

Do you ever find yourself covering up all the bad things when you are with someone..

For instance when someone asks you...oh well why arent things like this or that..you always find yourself saying oh because you just dont understand the relationship we have...or always trying to cover things up when you know it is really not good..

Sometimes you are just doing what you think is right. Your heart makes you do funny things sometimes, even though your head tells you other wise.

sometimes i think it could be u :meaning the one who's doing the covering up:.... u could be in denial or something... b/c u want so bad for this person to be perfect in a way, that u go outta ur way to cover up his/her flaws...

make sense at all? :confused:

Originally posted by linabina

sometimes i think it could be u :meaning the one who's doing the covering up:.... u could be in denial or something... b/c u want so bad for this person to be perfect in a way, that u go outta ur way to cover up his/her flaws...

make sense at all? :confused:

Good point!!!!!

I am not in this situation now..just wanted to get some view points...

Yes I agree the heart makes you do crazy things!!!

Bina yes good point.... I wouldnt say so much denial more like hurt...because you yearn for them so much to do the right thing with themselves ..and they dont..you kind of trick yourself into believing their excuses...:confused:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Sometimes you are just doing what you think is right. Your heart makes you do funny things sometimes, even though your head tells you other wise.

I agree, now that I'm not in a relationship. I see all of my girl friends do really stupid things in their relationships. They're always their partners "bitch". Makes me so mad, but I know I do stuff like that when I'm in a serious relationship as well.... :mad:

Originally posted by totallytrance

I agree, now that I'm not in a relationship. I see all of my girl friends do really stupid things in their relationships. They're always their partners "bitch". Makes me so mad, but I know I do stuff like that when I'm in a serious relationship as well.... :mad:

It hard to stop sometimes because you don't want to lose that person, because for all of their rights and wrongs you love them.

:bounce: love makes you do stupid and crazy things...i try not to bitch to much bc i know eventually the guys' gonna have enough and just leave...so when im with a guy i love them for the good and the bad..but sometimes the bad is too much...and u have no choice but to eventually notice it...then you have to break your own heart and do what u think is right

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: love makes you do stupid and crazy things...i try not to bitch to much bc i know eventually the guys' gonna have enough and just leave...so when im with a guy i love them for the good and the bad..but sometimes the bad is too much...and u have no choice but to eventually notice it...then you have to break your own heart and do what u think is right

It's very hard to sometimes separte people and places. On some sorta strange plane, you get used to things, but it doesn't make them right, but it can make them wrong......

In some weird way, you know what's right for you.....