Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ecstasy and your hair...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly
Originally posted by tastyt

You mean while you're rolling, or the days after? Or in general? :confused:

while rolling and then afterwards it just magically goes back to normal:confused:

. . . I notice that as well . . If I've let the fro grow out for a while it totally turns into plastic during and after I roll . . . The first shower usually clears it up . . . I think it's cause I sweat so much while I'm moving around, not to mention the fact that I'm bathing in a sea of cigarette smoke for several hours on end . . . Ick . . .but hey, anything for those eeeevil little beans . .

Guest tillyandme

I think party favors in general do nasty things to your hair. especially 100 miligrams or more. Oh yeah and coke and shooms are bayyyyyed too.

Originally posted by tilly

while rolling and then afterwards it just magically goes back to normal:confused:

Strange, I've never noticed that. I would imagine that it has more to do with the environment- sweat, cigarette smoke, etc, like Phuturephunk said.

Since your hair is actually dead, the drug can't affect it immediately. if there were any kind of permanent effects on it, it would take a while (until the hair that was once in your scalp to grow out) for it to be noticeable.

Yeah, I'd have to agree... although drugs can be detected in your hair samples after the fact, there is no correlation between the parts of the body they affect and your hair immediately... more than likely environmental, sweating, dehydration, and all kinds of stale smoke, and the numerous other things you can unwittingly subject yourself to while blissfully ignorant.

Guest tilly

well....i don't necessarily agree with the whole smoke filled club atmosphere that causes hair to dry up while on e...

NO matter where I am it magically happens once the rolls kick in and ends after the night/day is over...humm...i dunno...it's one of those unsolved mysteries...:rolleyes:

The same thing happened to me the other night and I thought my hair was really stiff and it felt like it could break if I tried to bend it. But once I took a shower it was back to normal. I really didn't think that much about it until I read this post. It's good to know that others have the same feeling.