Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate men (sorry guys)

xxsweetie

I was dating this guy for a few months, and he started playing too many "games" which i think is total bullshit. So about a month ago, I broke things off w/him saying that I wasn't into all that crap...About a week ago, we spoke on the phone and decided that we should get together to just hang out.

While hanging out he starts telling me that he missed me and all that and we should give us another chance and that he would be "different" this time. Two days after this hang out he asks me to go to Lotus with him for his friends party, but then calls back and says plans changed and the party is not tonight but he still wants to do something with me... Said he was going to his parents house and would call me when he came out...That was tuesday night...Havent heard from Romeo since...WTF???

My M.I.A. Rome just called and acts like nothing is wrong!!! Im like wtf were you? He said, o im sorry baby I just smoked and went to sleep these past few days...Dont get mad. I flipped out and hung up on him and he called back and (i told him i was shopping) he was like call me when you're done, ill give you a lift home... I said no thanks.... Again....WTF???

:bounce: Went to sleep for a few days...yea sure if he says so...im not one to talk but if i were u i would move on bc no one needs that garbage....yeayeayea i should take my own advice lol...i gave up tryin to understand guys a long time ago bc i would b tryin to get it until the day i die

Not all guys are bad... I've met quite a few good ones... lately I just seem to find the ones who "SEEM" nice and really aren't...

What amazes me is the guy who says he's into you, calls you a lot, and says he wants to hangout with you, makes plans with you, and then blows you off??? WHY even make the plans if you are going to break them? and WHY say you are interested if you are NOT?!? Maybe i'm just too honest... but I say what I mean... not what I think people want to hear... and I know what I want so I don't BS people...

I wish someone could explain that one...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I agree. My best friends are guys and they are not weirdos like that at all. It's not because I am their friend, they aren't idiots to any female.

Yes, they do do some dumb things sometimes, but we all do that...

o im sorry baby I just smoked and went to sleep these past few days

Is this actually what he said....I mean seriously who does this? Does he mean to say that he smoked and passed out, not for a few, hours, overnight, even a whole day, but a few days? Maybe he has mono... ;)

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: all guys arent bad...i know a lot of sweetie's ..theyre just hard to get half the time :)

Okay kids roll up your blunts, put your feet up on the desk and smoke a phattie while Cintron lays down the knowledge for ya...

The reason many girls complain about why so many guys are assholes is also the reason we can't see many stars in the night sky if we live in a well lit area. THere is too much ambient light in the area and it drowns out our beautiful view of the heavens.

Socially speaking, this equates to a massive sea of males, single, horny and of course looking to fix both of those 'problems'.

What girls seem to NOT understand is the fact that the men whom they go for first, are much like those bright stars you see in the sky. They're easy to pick out and they stand out as being upfront. personalities tend to be a little more aggressive and captivating, physical looks are more stimulating, fashion tends to be slick and daring or just ceptivating in general and these men of course are the first *flash flash* *glam glam* that girls see. Like walking into the Gap with a bring fluorescent yellow Tshirt on. You can't help but notice.

The problem with men like this is that while there is often a lot there to initially attract, the substance underneath is lacking. The hard outer-shell of glam, "pseudo" personality, aggressiveness and coolness that most girls fantasize over (because hey who wouldn't want someone who's fit for a magazine story), is often all an illusion. either that, or there is another side to the person, one that offsets the attractive qualities of the male. Things like "The Asshole Dickhead Personality Complex", also known by women as "That shallow bastard" or "That fucking cheater". Most men who fit these descriptions aren't like this naturally - they either work to fit into that mold, or are just natural assholes. very similar to why there are so many assholes high up in the Corporate Environment - that's what it takes to rise that high. You have to have a certain degree of ruthlessness, cunning, and be able to mask it behind a beautiful facade of competency and good intentions.

Many men who do this do it so well that girls will dive right into a relationship with them, or whatever. After they realize that sometimes the substance underneath the shell is not all they thought it would be, they STILL will not give up the guy for the next reason i'm about to talk about:

The "I've put a lot of work into this relationship and i won't leave him easily because i don't want to admit that i wasted my efforts" syndrome.

Yes ladies, it is a proven fact that girls will tend to stay with a guy longer and hold on to things with a deathlike-visegrip, if they've put a lot of effort into everything, trying to make him see their point of way, trying to tame that wild side of his that so capivated them at first, yet now is proving to be a thorn in their side as they seek loyalty and devotion. Girls don't want to hold a tiger by the tail, but if they've been working on tamining him and trying to make things better for themselves, they will downright refuse to abandon things even if it seems to others that there ain't no freakin' way they can possibly work things out.

SO. What is the moral of this Post-DeepDish, still-stuck-in-a-daze, lacking-sleep, nutrition and a moment's-peace-away-from-booming-basslines story about?

Simple. Just like the guys who you girls claim to be assholes and who give you such heartaches... this story is a load of fluff and Bullshit, woven together to make it sound interesting.

While there are elements of truth in it that are genuine and should not be ignored, I could've reduced it to a paragraph.

These "romeo Rico Suave" guys that most girls go Ga Ga over are very much like the story. A lot of Fluff, but not enough substance underneath to justify all that crap.

Hence, just like the DIM stars that the bright stars outshine... there are MANY MANY honest, good looking and wonderful men out there who ARE good for you, but who, in your quest for someone "incredible", you women have overlooked for a "brighter star".

Just because a star is brighter doesn't necessarily mean it's prettier. Just that it's closer. Next time look to the back of the crowd, back away from the frenzy and the glam and the pretentiousness. Like you're looking towards the back of the club. Where people are vibing just the same, dancing on the speakers and feeling it all...

You'll find your man there, just bopping to the beat. He's not wearing a tight black Tshirt, spiked hair or flexing his muscles. He's not some pretentious Fabio wannabe.

he's just there BEING HIMSELF, waiting for someone to realize that the best things in life aren't necessarily the brightest shiniest things we see at first.

They're the things we run across when we least expect it, sometimes in places we least expected to find them.

But they're there.

So next time you see someone causing you drama and making you think there is nobody out there... pause for a second. Push him out of the way and look behind him for once. :)

WAY behind him.

Look where you didn't think you'd find anything. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed :)

*this story has been brought to you by the Mofongo Corporation*

now back to bed for me....

Originally posted by cintron

So next time you see someone causing you drama and making you think there is nobody out there... pause for a second. Push him out of the way and look behind him for once. :)

WAY behind him.

Look where you didn't think you'd find anything. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed :)

*this story has been brought to you by the Mofongo Corporation*

now back to bed for me....

Very very well put... :) I can't believe I read all of that... but it was definitely good... :D no drama for this girl :)